- US Pronunciation
- US IPA
- UK Pronunciation
- UK IPA
- US Pronunciation
- US IPA
Definition of acidified word
- noun acidified Simple past tense and past participle of acidify. 1
Information block about the term
Parts of speech for Acidified
This term is known only to a narrow circle of people with rare knowledge. Only 7% of English native speakers know the meaning of this word.
According to our data about 62% of words is more used. This is a rare but used term. It occurs in the pages of specialized literature and in the speech of educated people.
Synonyms for acidified
- acerbated — Simple past tense and past participle of acerbate.
- clotted — a mass or lump.
- condensed — A condensed book, explanation, or piece of information has been made shorter, usually by including only the most important parts.
- congealed — Simple past tense and past participle of congeal.
- fermented — Also called organized ferment. any of a group of living organisms, as yeasts, molds, and certain bacteria, that cause fermentation.
- festered — to form pus; generate purulent matter; suppurate.
- boiled — that has been brought to boiling point
- brewed — to make (beer, ale, etc.) by steeping, boiling, and fermenting malt and hops.
- churned — a container or machine in which cream or milk is agitated to make butter.
- concocted — to prepare or make by combining ingredients, especially in cookery: to concoct a meal from leftovers.
Antonyms for acidified
- dampened — to make damp; moisten: to dampen a sponge.
- discouraged — to deprive of courage, hope, or confidence; dishearten; dispirit.
- froze — simple past tense of freeze.
- pacified — to bring or restore to a state of peace or tranquillity; quiet; calm: to pacify an angry man.
- stopped — to cease from, leave off, or discontinue: to stop running.
Top questions with acidified
- what is acidified potassium dichromate?
- why must potassium dichromate be acidified?
- what does acidified mean?
- what happens when lakes are acidified?
- how to make acidified potassium dichromate?
- what is acidified water?
- how does the ocean become acidified?
- Words starting with a
- Words starting with ac
- Words starting with aci
- Words starting with acid
- Words starting with acidi
- Words starting with acidif
- Words starting with acidifi
- Words starting with acidifie
- Words starting with acidified
- Words containing the letters a
- Words containing the letters a,c
- Words containing the letters a,c,i
- Words containing the letters a,c,i,d
- Words containing the letters a,c,i,d,f
- Words containing the letters a,c,i,d,f,e
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this page
Tell us why?