Words containing aci
4 letter words containing aci
- acia — Asynchronous Communications Interface Adapter
- acid — An acid is a chemical substance, usually a liquid, which contains hydrogen and can react with other substances to form salts. Some acids burn or dissolve other substances that they come into contact with.
- acii — Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- acis — a Sicilian shepherd and the lover of the nymph Galatea. In jealousy, Polyphemus crushed him with a huge rock, and his blood was turned by Galatea into a river
- caci — (company) A company developing and marketing SIMSCRIPT, MODSIM and other simulation software products. Telephone: +1 (619) 457-9681.
5 letter words containing aci
- abaci — a device for making arithmetic calculations, consisting of a frame set with rods on which balls or beads are moved.
- acids — Plural form of acid.
- acidy — of the nature of or resembling acid; sharp; sour: an acidy taste.
- acing — Present participle of ace.
- acini — Botany. one of the small drupelets or berries of an aggregate, baccate fruit, as the blackberry.
6 letter words containing aci
- -acity — a (specified) characteristic, quality, or tendency
- acacia — An acacia or an acacia tree is a tree which grows in warm countries and which usually has small yellow or white flowers.
- acidic — Acidic substances contain acid.
- acidly — Chemistry. a compound usually having a sour taste and capable of neutralizing alkalis and reddening blue litmus paper, containing hydrogen that can be replaced by a metal or an electropositive group to form a salt, or containing an atom that can accept a pair of electrons from a base. Acids are proton donors that yield hydronium ions in water solution, or electron-pair acceptors that combine with electron-pair donors or bases.
- acinar — of or relating to any of the terminal saclike portions of a compound gland
7 letter words containing aci
8 letter words containing aci
9 letter words containing aci
- abacinate — (transitive, rare) To blind by holding a red-hot metal rod or plate before the eyes.
- abaciscus — Architecture. a small abacus.
- aciculate — having aciculae
- acid-fast — (of bacteria and tissues) resistant to decolorization by mineral acids after staining
- acid-head — a person who habitually takes the drug LSD.
10 letter words containing aci
11 letter words containing aci
- abacination — The act of abacinating, of blinding with the light from hot metal.
- acid-loving — (of a plant) requiring a pH of 4.5 to 5.5 for optimal growth.
- acid-washed — (of a denim garment) processed with a bleach solution so that the color becomes faded and grayish.
- acidanthera — any plant of the African cormous genus Acidanthera, cultivated for its graceful tubular white and red or white and purple flowers, often scented: family Iridaceae
- acidimeters — Plural form of acidimeter.
12 letter words containing aci
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- acid-tongued — bitingly critical or sarcastic; sharp-tongued: a critic famous for his acid-tongued reviews.
- acidophilous — thriving in an acidic environment
- antarafacial — (chemistry) Of a chemical reaction, involving two simultaneous changes in bonding to opposite faces of a common centre (or related centres) of a molecular fragment.
- capacitances — Plural form of capacitance.
13 letter words containing aci
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acidification — The act or process of making something sour (acidifying), or changing into an acid.
- acidulousness — A state of or tendency toward being acidulous or somewhat sour or acid.
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
- all-embracing — Something that is all-embracing includes or affects everyone or everything.
14 letter words containing aci
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- bicycle-racing — the act or sport of riding or traveling by bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- cardiothoracic — of or relating to the heart and the chest
15 letter words containing aci
- cephalothoracic — the anterior part of the body in certain arachnids and crustaceans, consisting of the coalesced head and thorax.
- chartophylacium — (in a medieval church) a place for the keeping of records and documents.
- customer-facing — interacting or communicating directly with customers
- deacidification — a procedure that is carried out to lessen the level of acid present in paper
- derhotacization — A distortion in (or an Inability to pronounce) the sound of letter R, causing the R to be omitted as a consonant or changing /\u025d/ or /\u025a/ to /\u025c/,/\u0259/, or another vowel if a vocalic.
16 letter words containing aci
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- contumaciousness — The property of being contumacious.
- encephalomalacia — (medicine) A localized softening of the brain substance, due to hemorrhage or inflammation.
- propylthiouracil — a white crystalline compound, C 7 H 1 0 N 2 OS, that interferes with the synthesis of thyroid hormone by the thyroid gland: used in the treatment of hyperthyroidism.
- thermoacidophile — any organism, especially a type of archaebacterium, that thrives in strongly acidic environments at high temperatures.
17 letter words containing aci
35 letter words containing aci
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with ACI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1360 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.