Words ending with ted
5 letter words ending with ted
- acted — anything done, being done, or to be done; deed; performance: a heroic act.
- anted — Poker. a fixed but arbitrary stake put into the pot by each player before the deal.
- bated — (of breath) held
- cited — to quote (a passage, book, author, etc.), especially as an authority: He cited the Constitution in his defense.
- coted — to pass by; outstrip; surpass.
6 letter words ending with ted
7 letter words ending with ted
- abetted — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abluted — washed thoroughly
- abutted — to be adjacent; touch or join at the edge or border (often followed by on, upon, or against): This piece of land abuts on a street.
- adapted — If something is adapted to a particular situation or purpose, it is especially suitable for it.
- adopted — having been adopted
8 letter words ending with ted
- absented — not in a certain place at a given time; away, missing (opposed to present): absent from class.
- accented — Language or speech that is accented is spoken with a particular accent.
- accepted — Accepted ideas are agreed by most people to be correct or reasonable.
- accosted — (of animals) represented as side by side: two dolphins accosted.
- accreted — to grow together; adhere (usually followed by to).
9 letter words ending with ted
- abrogated — to abolish by formal or official means; annul by an authoritative act; repeal: to abrogate a law.
- accolated — (of portraits on a coin, medal, or escutcheon) overlapping and facing in the same direction; conjoined.
- accounted — an oral or written description of particular events or situations; narrative: an account of the meetings; an account of the trip.
- acquitted — to relieve from a charge of fault or crime; declare not guilty: They acquitted him of the crime. The jury acquitted her, but I still think she's guilty.
- activated — to make active; cause to function or act.
10 letter words ending with ted
- abstracted — Someone who is abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
- acclimated — Become accustomed to a new climate or to new conditions.
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
- acquainted — If you are acquainted with something, you know about it because you have learned it or experienced it.
- acuminated — Botany, Zoology. pointed; tapering to a point.
11 letter words ending with ted
12 letter words ending with ted
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- acculturated — Simple past tense and past participle of acculturate.
- agglomerated — gathered together into a cluster or mass.
- appropriated — suitable or fitting for a particular purpose, person, occasion, etc.: an appropriate example; an appropriate dress.
- approximated — near or approaching a certain state, condition, goal, or standard.
13 letter words ending with ted
- administrated — to administer.
- arseniuretted — combined with arsenic so as to form an arsenide.
- black-hearted — evil, malicious, or wicked
- brokenhearted — Someone who is brokenhearted is very sad and upset because they have had a serious disappointment.
- clear-sighted — If you describe someone as clear-sighted, you admire them because they are able to understand situations well and to make sensible judgments and decisions about them.
14 letter words ending with ted
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- barrel-chested — A barrel-chested man has a large, rounded chest.
- broken-hearted — Someone who is broken-hearted is very sad and upset because they have had a serious disappointment.
- chickenhearted — timid; fearful; cowardly.
- cross-addicted — addicted to two or more substances simultaneously.
15 letter words ending with ted
- chicken-hearted — easily frightened; cowardly
- contraindicated — not advisable because of contraindications
- discombobulated — to confuse or disconcert; upset; frustrate: The speaker was completely discombobulated by the hecklers.
- double-breasted — (of a coat, jacket, etc.) overlapping sufficiently in front to allow for two rows of buttons.
- intercorrelated — to place in or bring into mutual or reciprocal relation; establish in orderly connection: to correlate expenses and income.
16 letter words ending with ted
17 letter words ending with ted
- color-coordinated — with all parts or elements related, blended, or matched to a particular color scheme.
18 letter words ending with ted
- multiply-connected — connected but not simply-connected.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3235 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.