Words ending with op
2 letter words ending with op
- op — op art.
- black op — Often, black ops. a secret mission or campaign carried out by a military, governmental, or other organization, typically one in which the organization conceals or denies its involvement: Some national intelligence agencies use black ops to undermine enemy governments. The company even resorted to an industrial black op to steal secrets from its competitor.
- chan op — channel op
- channel op — (messaging) /chan'l op/ (Or "op", "chan op", "chop") Someone who is endowed with privileges on a particular IRC channel. These privileges include the right to kick users, to change various status bits and to make others into CHOPs. The full form, "channel operator", is almost never used.
- pas op — beware
3 letter words ending with op
4 letter words ending with op
- -hop — to go from one of a (specified) group or class of places or things to another or others in succession
- atop — If something is atop something else, it is on top of it.
- chop — If you chop something, you cut it into pieces with strong downward movements of a knife or an axe.
- clop — to make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- coop — A coop is a cage where you keep small animals or birds such as chickens and rabbits.
5 letter words ending with op
- aesop — ?620–564 bc, Greek author of fables in which animals are given human characters and used to satirize human failings
- alsop — Joseph W(right) 1910–1989, U.S. political journalist and writer.
- apoop — on the poop deck, astern
- balop — Also called balop card. a photographic print made on smooth, matte, double-weight paper, used especially in television advertisements.
- bebop — Bebop is a form of jazz music with complex harmonies and rhythms. The abbreviation bop is also used.
6 letter words ending with op
7 letter words ending with op
- agitpop — the use of pop music to promote political propaganda
- airdrop — a delivery of supplies, troops, etc, from an aircraft by parachute
- airstop — a landing place for helicopters
- alcopop — an alcoholic drink that tastes like a soft drink
- bar-hop — If a person bar-hops, they go from one bar to another having drinks in each one.
8 letter words ending with op
- afro-pop — African pop music played on electric instruments and inspired by Western pop or soul music.
- agitprop — Agitprop is the use of artistic forms such as drama or posters to further political aims.
- attercop — a spider
- autostop — Hitchhiking.
- backdrop — A backdrop is a large piece of cloth, often with scenery painted on it, that is hung at the back of a stage while a play is being performed.
9 letter words ending with op
- alley-oop — used as an exclamation accompanying the act of lifting, rising, etc.
- bubbletop — a transparent dome, usually made of plastic or bulletproof glass, that serves as the roof or part of the roof of an automotive vehicle.
- busy-loop — tight loop
- chop-chop — with haste; quickly.
- clip-clop — the sound made by a horse's hooves
10 letter words ending with op
- archbishop — In the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Anglican Churches, an archbishop is a bishop of the highest rank, who is in charge of all the bishops and priests in a particular country or region.
- barbershop — Barbershop is a style of singing where a small group of people, usually men, sing in close harmony and without any musical instruments accompanying them.
- belly-flop — to do a belly flop, as in diving or sledding.
- bottle-top — a cap on the top of a bottle
- bubble-top — a bulletproof, transparent dome, as over the rear section of an automobile
11 letter words ending with op
- bandywallop — an imaginary town, far from civilization
- barber-shop — Also called, especially British, barber's shop. the place of business of a barber.
- cattle-stop — a grid of metal bars covering a hollow or hole dug in a roadway, intended to prevent the passage of livestock while allowing vehicles, etc, to pass unhindered
- channel-hop — to change television channels repeatedly using a remote control device
- closed-loop — of or relating to a processing system in which effluents are recycled, that is, treated and returned for reuse.
12 letter words ending with op
- mrs-malaprop — Mrs. a character in Sheridan's The Rivals (1775), noted for her misapplication of words.
- over-the-top — the highest or loftiest point or part of anything; apex; summit. Synonyms: zenith, acme, peak, pinnacle, vertex. Antonyms: bottom, base, foot, lowest point.
- postworkshop — occurring after a workshop
- quarter-hoop — a hoop, especially of steel, fastened around a cask between the bilge and the chime.
- shop-in-shop — A shop-in-shop is an area that one retailer sublets within another retailer’s premises.
13 letter words ending with op
15 letter words ending with op
- comparison-shop — to compare prices and quality of competing merchandise.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in OP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 728 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in OP that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.