15-letter words that end in op
- away-going crop — a crop planted by a tenant that matures after the expiration of the tenancy and is rightfully the tenant's to harvest.
- come out on top — If a person, organization, or country comes out on top, they are more successful than the others that they have been competing with.
- comparison-shop — to compare prices and quality of competing merchandise.
- hysteresis loop — a closed curve showing the variation of the magnetic flux density of a ferromagnetic material with the external magnetic field producing it, when this field is changed through a complete cycle
- make a pit stop — to visit a restroom
- nearly-new shop — a shop that sells secondhand clothes and other objects
- out of the loop — a portion of a cord, ribbon, etc., folded or doubled upon itself so as to leave an opening between the parts.
- refuelling stop — a stop made so that fresh fuel can be supplied (to an aircraft, vehicle, etc)
- to fly the coop — If you say that someone has flown the coop, you mean that they have left a place or situation that limits their freedom.
On this page, we collect all 15-letter words ending in OP. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 15-letter word that ends in OP to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.