Words containing fai
3 letter words containing fai
- fai — Fédération aéronautique internationale
4 letter words containing fai
- faik — a fold or pleat
- fail — to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment failed because of poor planning.
- fain — gladly; willingly: He fain would accept.
- fair — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- fait — Misspelling of fate.
5 letter words containing fai
6 letter words containing fai
- affair — If an event or a series of events has been mentioned and you want to talk about it again, you can refer to it as the affair.
- failed — unsuccessful; failed: a totally fail policy.
- failer — One who fails.
- faille — a soft, transversely ribbed fabric of silk, rayon, or lightweight taffeta.
- fainer — gladly; willingly: He fain would accept.
7 letter words containing fai
- affaire — a love affair
- affairs — personal or business interests
- faience — glazed earthenware or pottery, especially a fine variety with highly colored designs.
- faileth — (archaic) Third-person singular present simple form of 'fail'.
- failing — Slang. an embarrassing or humorous mistake, humiliating situation, etc., that is subject to ridicule and given an exaggerated importance: Their app update is a massive fail. the condition or quality resulting from having failed in this way: His online post is full of fail. a person who fails in this way.
8 letter words containing fai
- failback — failover
- failings — Plural form of failing.
- failover — A method of protecting computer systems from failure, in which standby equipment automatically takes over when the main system fails.
- failsafe — Electronics. pertaining to or noting a mechanism built into a system, as in an early warning system or a nuclear reactor, for insuring safety should the system fail to operate properly.
- failures — Plural form of failure.
9 letter words containing fai
- faidherbe — Louis Léon César. 1818–89, French soldier and governor of Senegal (1854–65); founder of Dakar
- fail-safe — Electronics. pertaining to or noting a mechanism built into a system, as in an early warning system or a nuclear reactor, for insuring safety should the system fail to operate properly.
- fail-soft — pertaining to or noting facilities built into a system, as in an automobile or a computer, for continuing operations on an interim basis and probably with reduced efficiency, if parts of the system fail.
- failingly — an act or instance of failing; failure: His failing is due to general incompetence.
- fainaigue — British Dialect. to shirk; evade work or responsibility.
10 letter words containing fai
- airy-fairy — If you describe someone's ideas as airy-fairy, you are critical of them because you think the ideas are vague, impractical, and unrealistic.
- faintheart — person who lacks courage; coward.
- fair-sized — quite big
- fair-trade — to sell (a commodity) under a fair-trade agreement.
- fairground — Often, fairgrounds. a place where fairs, horse races, etc., are held; in the U.S. usually an area set aside by a city, county, or state for an annual fair and often containing exhibition buildings.
11 letter words containing fai
- faineantise — the quality of being lazy or indolent
- fair-haired — having light-colored hair.
- fair-minded — characterized by fair judgment; impartial; unprejudiced: a wise and fair-minded judge.
- fair-spoken — speaking or spoken in a courteous, civil, or plausible manner; smooth-spoken.
- fairgrounds — Alternative spelling of fairground; the grounds where a fair is held.
12 letter words containing fai
13 letter words containing fai
14 letter words containing fai
15 letter words containing fai
16 letter words containing fai
- faintheartedness — The quality or state of being fainthearted.
17 letter words containing fai
- faint-heartedness — lack of courage
20 letter words containing fai
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
On this page, we collect all words with FAI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 340 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains FAI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.