Words ending with ll
3 letter words ending with ll
- all — You use all to indicate that you are referring to the whole of a particular group or thing or to everyone or everything of a particular kind.
- bll — Bachelor of Laws
- dll — 1. (networking) Data Link Layer. 2. (library) Dynamically Linked Library. 3. Dial Long Line equipment.
- ill — of unsound physical or mental health; unwell; sick: She felt ill, so her teacher sent her to the nurse.
- above all — You say above all to indicate that the thing you are mentioning is the most important point.
4 letter words ending with ll
- ball — A ball is a round object that is used in games such as tennis, baseball, football, basketball, and cricket.
- bell — A bell is a device that makes a ringing sound and is used to give a signal or to attract people's attention.
- bill — A bill is a written statement of money that you owe for goods or services.
- boll — the fruit of such plants as flax and cotton, consisting of a rounded capsule containing the seeds
- bull — A bull is a male animal of the cow family.
5 letter words ending with ll
- ahull — with sails furled
- atoll — An atoll is a ring of coral rock, or a group of coral islands surrounding a lagoon.
- brill — If you say that something is brill, you are very pleased about it or think that it is very good.
- buell — Don Carlos [kahr-lohs] /ˈkɑr loʊs/ (Show IPA), 1818–98, Union general in the U.S. Civil War.
- chill — When you chill something or when it chills, you lower its temperature so that it becomes colder but does not freeze.
6 letter words ending with ll
- achill — an island off the coast of NW Ireland. 14 miles (23 km) long; 11 miles (18 km) wide.
- angell — Sir Norman, real name Ralph Norman Angell Lane. 1874–1967, English writer, pacifist, and economist, noted for his work on the economic futility of war, The Great Illusion (1910): Nobel peace prize 1933
- appall — If something appalls you, it disgusts you because it seems so bad or unpleasant.
- argall — Sir Samuel, 1572–1639, British explorer: colonial governor of Virginia 1617–19.
- argyll — former county of W Scotland
7 letter words ending with ll
- airbill — air waybill.
- anthill — An anthill is a pile of earth formed by ants when they are making a nest.
- ashfall — the ash that falls as a deposit from the eruption of a volcano
- athrill — excited or thrilled
- barbell — A barbell is a long bar with adjustable weights on either side that people lift to strengthen their arm and shoulder muscles.
8 letter words ending with ll
- antehall — a room or hall serving as a waiting room and entrance to a larger hall.
- antiroll — designed to prevent a vehicle from tilting
- babydoll — a short sleeveless nightgown or dress with a loose skirt
- backfall — a fall or throw onto the back
- backfill — to refill an excavated trench, esp (in archaeology) at the end of an investigation
9 letter words ending with ll
- anti-pill — denoting a material that does not form pills or that resists pilling
- appenzell — a canton of NE Switzerland, divided in 1597 into the Protestant demicanton of Appenzell Outer Rhodes and the Catholic demicanton of Appenzell Inner Rhodes. Capitals: Herisau and Appenzell, respectively. Pop: 53 200 and Pop: 15 000 (2002 est) respectively. Areas: 243 sq km (94 sq miles) and 171 sq km (66 sq miles) respectively
- beachball — a large light brightly coloured ball for playing with on a beach
- best-ball — of, relating to, or denoting a match in which one player competes against the best individual totals of two or more other players at each hole
- blackball — If the members of a club blackball someone, they vote against that person being allowed to join their club.
10 letter words ending with ll
- aleph-null — the smallest infinite cardinal number; the cardinal number of the set of positive integers
- basketball — Basketball is a game in which two teams of five players each try to score goals by throwing a large ball through a circular net fixed to a metal ring at each end of the court.
- bilge-well — Nautical. either of the rounded areas that form the transition between the bottom and the sides on the exterior of a hull. Also, bilges. (in a hull with a double bottom) an enclosed area between frames at each side of the floors, where seepage collects. Also called bilge well. a well into which seepage drains to be pumped away. Also called bilge water. seepage accumulated in bilges.
- bridgewall — (in a furnace or boiler) a transverse baffle that serves to deflect products of combustion.
- bugger-all — absolutely nothing; nothing at all: Those reckless investments left him with bugger-all.
11 letter words ending with ll
- barrel-roll — to perform a barrel roll.
- cannon-ball — a missile, usually round and made of iron or steel, designed to be fired from a cannon.
- channelbill — a large, gray Australian cuckoo, Scythrops novaehollandiae, with a grooved bill.
- chlorophyll — Chlorophyll is a green substance in plants which enables them to use the energy from sunlight in order to grow.
- cockleshell — the shell of the cockle
12 letter words ending with ll
- baden-powell — Robert Stephenson Smyth (smɪθ, smaɪθ), 1st Baron Baden-Powell. 1857–1941, British general, noted for his defence of Mafeking (1899–1900) in the Boer War; founder of the Boy Scouts (1908) and (with his sister Agnes) the Girl Guides (1910)
- free-for-all — a fight, argument, contest, etc., open to everyone and usually without rules.
- heron's-bill — stork's-bill (def 1).
- invercargill — a city on S South Island, in New Zealand.
- off-the-wall — markedly unconventional; bizarre; oddball: an unpredictable, off-the-wall personality.
13 letter words ending with ll
- bar-and-grill — a place where food and alcoholic drinks are served to customers; a combined barroom and grillroom.
- cape-farewell — Cape, a cape in S Greenland: most southerly point of Greenland.
- carrantuohill — a mountain in SW Republic of Ireland, in Macgillicuddy's Reeks in Kerry: the highest peak in Ireland. Height: 1041 m (3414 ft)
- fare-you-well — a state of perfection: The meal was done to a fare-thee-well.
- kiss-and-tell — revealing sth private for money
14 letter words ending with ll
15 letter words ending with ll
- microsporophyll — a leaflike organ bearing microsporangia.
17 letter words ending with ll
- one-size-fits-all — (of clothing) designed to fit people of a wide range of sizes.
18 letter words ending with ll
- kingston-upon-hull — official name of Hull.
19 letter words ending with ll
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
20 letter words ending with ll
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
On this page, we collect all words that ending in LL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2104 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in LL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.