20-letter words that end in ll
- association football — soccer
- cat's-tail speedwell — a widely cultivated Eurasian plant, Veronica spicata, of the figwort family, having blue flowers in long, spikelike clusters.
- deduct from the bill — If you deduct an item or expense from the bill at a restaurant or hotel, you take a charge out of a customer's bill.
- five-a-side football — a version of soccer with five players in each team
- get away from it all — If you get away from it all, you have a holiday in a place that is very different from where you normally live and work.
- high-explosive shell — a shell containing high explosive
- llanfairpwllgwyngyll — a village in NW Wales, in SE Anglesey: reputed to be the longest place name in Great Britain when unabbreviated; means: St Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near the rapid whirlpool of Llandysilio of the red cave
- photoconductive cell — Electronics. a photocell whose resistance varies according to the intensity of light falling on it.
- spotted crane's-bill — the American wild geranium, Geranium maculatum.
- suitland-silver hill — a city in central Maryland, near Washington, D.C.
- to give someone hell — If you say that someone gives you hell, you are emphasizing that they shout at you very angrily because of something you have done wrong.
- travel-sickness pill — a pill which is used to relieve the symptoms of travel or motion sickness, the condition of being nauseated from riding in a moving vehicle
- weston standard cell — a primary cell used as a standard of emf, producing 1.018636 volts: consists of a mercury anode and a cadmium amalgam cathode in an electrolyte of saturated cadmium sulphate
- white elephant stall — a stall, usually at a fete or fundraising event, where unwanted possessions are sold
On this page, we collect all 20-letter words ending in LL. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 20-letter word that ends in LL to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.