Words containing abd
3 letter words containing abd
- abd — all but dissertation: the stage at which a postgraduate doctoral student has completed the preparatory coursework and examinations for their doctorate, but has not yet completed a PhD dissertation
5 letter words containing abd
6 letter words containing abd
7 letter words containing abd
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abduced — Simple past tense and past participle of abduce.
- abducts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abduct.
- boabdil — original name Abu-Abdullah, called El Chico, ruled as Mohammed XI. died ?1538, last Moorish king of Granada (1482–83; 1486–92)
- habdabs — Alternative form of abdabs.
8 letter words containing abd
9 letter words containing abd
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdicated — Simple past tense and past participle of abdicate.
- abdicates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abdicate.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
10 letter words containing abd
- abdelkader — ?1807–83, Algerian nationalist, who resisted the French invasion of Algeria and established (1837) an independent state. He surrendered to the French in 1847
- abdicating — Present participle of abdicate.
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
11 letter words containing abd
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abderhalden — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1877–1950, Swiss chemist and physiologist.
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- rhabdocoele — any member of the turbellarian flatworm order Neorhabdocoela, comprising both freshwater and marine species, having a simple saclike digestive system.
- rhabdomancy — divination by means of a rod or wand, especially in discovering ores, springs of water, etc.
12 letter words containing abd
- abd-el-kadir — 1807?–83, Algerian leader.
- abdominalgia — (medical) Abdominal pain.
- abdul-jabbar — Kareem [kuh-reem] /kəˈrim/ (Show IPA), (Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Jr) born 1947, U.S. basketball player.
- abdul-medjid — 1823-61; sultan of Turkey (1839-61)
- rhabdosphere — a minute sphere made up of rhabdoliths
14 letter words containing abd
15 letter words containing abd
- intra-abdominal — being within the abdomen.
16 letter words containing abd
On this page, we collect all words with ABD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 90 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABD that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.