Words containing t, m
5 letter words containing t, m
- admit — If you admit that something bad, unpleasant, or embarrassing is true, you agree, often unwillingly, that it is true.
- amata — the mother, by Latinus, of Lavinia.
- amate — to be a match to or for (someone or something)
- amati — a family of Italian violin makers, active in Cremona in the 16th and 17th centuries, esp Nicolò (nikoˈlɔ), 1596–1684, who taught Guarneri and Stradivari
- amato — Pasquale [puh-skwah-lee,, -ley;; Italian pahs-kwah-le] /pəˈskwɑ li,, -leɪ;; Italian pɑsˈkwɑ lɛ/ (Show IPA), 1879–1942, Italian operatic baritone.
6 letter words containing t, m
- acetum — a solution that has dilute acetic acid as solvent
- acmite — a silicate mineral with chemical formula NaFeSi2O6, consisting of pyramid-shaped crystals; aegirite
- actium — a town of ancient Greece that overlooked the naval battle in 31 bc at which Octavian's fleet under Agrippa defeated that of Mark Antony and Cleopatra
- admete — a daughter of Eurystheus for whom Hercules took the golden girdle of Ares from Hippolyte.
- admixt — Simple past tense and past participle of admix; alternative spelling of admixed.
7 letter words containing t, m
- adamant — If someone is adamant about something, they are determined not to change their mind about it.
- adamite — a human being
- admetus — a king of Thessaly, one of the Argonauts, who was married to Alcestis
- aftmost — furthest aft; furthest towards the rear; rearmost
- agamete — a reproductive cell, such as the merozoite of some protozoans, that develops into a new form without fertilization
8 letter words containing t, m
- abetment — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abutment — the state or process of abutting
- accustom — If you accustom yourself or another person to something, you make yourself or them become used to it.
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
9 letter words containing t, m
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
10 letter words containing t, m
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- absinthism — a diseased condition resulting from excessive drinking of absinthe
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- abstemious — Someone who is abstemious avoids doing too much of something enjoyable such as eating or drinking.
11 letter words containing t, m
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abomination — If you say that something is an abomination, you think that it is completely unacceptable.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
12 letter words containing t, m
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
13 letter words containing t, m
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
14 letter words containing t, m
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
15 letter words containing t, m
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
16 letter words containing t, m
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
17 letter words containing t, m
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
18 letter words containing t, m
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
19 letter words containing t, m
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
20 letter words containing t, m
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
22 letter words containing t, m
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
25 letter words containing t, m
28 letter words containing t, m
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing t, m
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with T, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 42199 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.