Words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
6 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- dorsum — the back, as of the body.
8 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- -dromous — moving or running
- decorums — Plural form of decorum.
- dimerous — consisting of or divided into two parts.
- doldrums — A part of the ocean near the equator, abounding in calms, squalls, and light, baffling winds, which sometimes prevent all progress for weeks – so called by sailors.
- dormeuse — mobcap.
9 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
10 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- anadromous — (of fishes such as the salmon) migrating up rivers from the sea in order to breed
- audiograms — Plural form of audiogram.
- burdensome — If you describe something as burdensome, you mean it is worrying or hard to deal with.
- communards — Plural form of communard.
- conundrums — Plural form of conundrum.
11 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- audiometers — Plural form of audiometer.
- auditoriums — Plural form of auditorium.
- campgrounds — Plural form of campground.
- catadromous — (of fishes such as the eel) migrating down rivers to the sea in order to breed
- clostridium — any anaerobic typically rod-shaped bacterium of the genus Clostridium, occurring mainly in soil, but also in the intestines of humans and animals: family Bacillaceae. The genus includes the species causing botulism and tetanus
12 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- adjournments — Plural form of adjournment.
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- camelopardus — a faint extensive constellation in the N hemisphere close to Ursa Major and Cassiopeia
- cladosporium — any of the species of fungi in the genus Cladosporium
- computerised — to control, perform, process, or store (a system, operation, or information) by means of or in an electronic computer or computers.
13 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- admensuration — Admeasurement.
- adventuresome — Adventuresome means the same as adventurous.
- ambidexterous — ambidextrous
- bildungsroman — a novel concerned with a person's formative years and development
14 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- bildungsromane — a type of novel concerned with the education, development, and maturing of a young protagonist.
- broad-spectrum — effective against a wide variety of diseases or microorganisms
- coastguardsman — Coast Guard (def 3).
- cross-compound — (of a compound engine or turbine) having the high-pressure and low-pressure units side by side.
15 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- cryptosporidium — any parasitic sporozoan protozoan of the genus Cryptosporidium, species of which are parasites of birds and animals and can be transmitted to humans, causing severe abdominal pain and diarrhoea (cryptosporidiosis)
- deuteranomalous — having deuteranomaly; relating to deuteranomaly
16 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- curmudgeonliness — The state or condition of being curmudgeonly.
- duplessis-mornay — Philippe [fee-leep] /fiˈlip/ (Show IPA), Mornay, Philippe de.
- four-dimensional — of a space having points, or a set having elements, which require four coordinates for their unique determination.
- gynandromorphous — an individual exhibiting morphological characteristics of both sexes.
17 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- adventuresomeness — The state or quality of being adventuresome.
- consumer-advocate — Also called consumer advocate. a person who is dedicated to protecting and promoting the welfare and rights of consumers.
- deconstructionism — The belief in, or application of, deconstruction.
- heterochlamydeous — (of a plant) having a perianth consisting of distinct sepals and petals
- immunocompromised — having an impaired or compromised immune response; immunodeficient.
18 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- gastroduodenostomy — See under gastroenterostomy.
- misunderestimation — (nonstandard) An inaccurate underestimation, or an act of misunderestimating.
- mucopolysaccharide — (formerly) glycosaminoglycan.
19 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- counterdemonstrator — Someone who demonstrates in opposition to another demonstration that is happening nearby at the same time.
- dollard-des-ormeaux — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada: suburb of Montreal.
- mother-of-thousands — strawberry geranium.
- mucopolysaccharides — Plural form of mucopolysaccharide.
- neuropsychodynamics — The theoretical synthesis of neuroscience and psychodynamics.
20 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- gastroduodenostomies — Plural form of gastroduodenostomy.
- pseudoparenchymatous — (in certain fungi and red algae) a compact mass of tissue, made up of interwoven hyphae or filaments, that superficially resembles plant tissue.
21 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- counterdemonstrations — Plural form of counterdemonstration.
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- notre-dame-des-vertus — an industrial suburb of Paris, on the Seine. Pop: 63 136 (1999)
22 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- mind-your-own-business — baby's-tears.
24 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
26 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
- straight-from-the-shoulder — direct, honest, and forceful in expression; outspoken.
28 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
34 letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with D, R, O, M, U, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1448 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains D, R, O, M, U, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.