8-letter words containing d, r, o, m, u, s
- -dromous — moving or running
- decorums — Plural form of decorum.
- dimerous — consisting of or divided into two parts.
- doldrums — A part of the ocean near the equator, abounding in calms, squalls, and light, baffling winds, which sometimes prevent all progress for weeks – so called by sailors.
- dormeuse — mobcap.
- dormouse — any small, furry-tailed, Old World rodent of the family Gliridae, resembling small squirrels in appearance and habits.
- gumdrops — Plural form of gumdrop.
- humidors — Plural form of humidor.
- misproud — unreasonably proud.
- moulders — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of moulder.
- mudrooms — Plural form of mudroom.
- on drums — playing drums
- rosamund — a female given name: from Germanic words meaning “horse” and “protection.”.
- slumlord — a landlord who owns slum buildings, especially one who fails to maintain or improve the buildings and charges tenants exorbitant rents.
- smoulder — to burn without flame; undergo slow or suppressed combustion.
- smouldry — smouldering
- soredium — a group of algal cells surrounded by hyphal tissue, occurring on the surface of the thallus and functioning in vegetative reproduction.
On this page, we collect all 8-letter words with D-R-O-M-U-S. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 8-letter word that contains in D-R-O-M-U-S to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles