Words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
7 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- raploch — a coarse homespun woollen material
8 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- calthrop — any of several plants having spiny heads or fruit, as those of the genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia, or the star thistle, Centaurea calcitrapa.
- logperch — a darter, Percina caprodes, of eastern North American lakes and streams, having a piglike snout.
- polyarch — (of a woody tissue) having multiple points of origin
- rhopalic — (of poetry) in which each successive word has one more syllable than the word before
9 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- coprolith — a hard stony mass of dried faeces in the intestine that is caused by chronic constipation
- cryophile — (biology) An organism that thrives at low temperatures.
- cupholder — a competitor who has won or successfully defended a specific cup, trophy, championship, etc.; champion.
- dropcloth — A large piece of plastic or canvas put over something to protect it from construction debris or paint.
- necrophil — person who is sexually attracted to dead bodies
10 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- acarophily — a mutually beneficial relationship between mites and plants
- aerophilic — (biology, especially of microorganisms) That thrive in the presence of molecular oxygen.
- apocryphal — An apocryphal story is one which is probably not true or did not happen, but which may give a true picture of someone or something.
- archoplasm — the protoplasmic material surrounding the centrosome, formerly thought to be involved in the formation of the asters and spindle during mitosis
- arctophile — a person who collects teddy bears or is fond of them
11 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
12 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
13 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- ailurophiliac — Appropriate or pleasing to ailurophiles.
- allelomorphic — relating to alleles
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
14 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- alpha-carotene — a common form of carotene found in certain vegetables and fruit
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
- androcephalous — having a human head
- aphoristically — in an aphoristic manner
15 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- apostrophically — (rhetoric) Using apostrophe; with sudden exclamatory dialogue.
16 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
17 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- alphaphotographic — Of or pertaining to alphaphotographics.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- chloroacetophenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, C 8 H 7 ClO, used in solution as a tear gas. Abbreviation: CN.
- chromolithographer — One engaged in chromolithography.
19 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
20 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
- electrocardiographic — Of or pertaining to an electrocardiogram (ECG) or electrocardiograph.
21 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- electrochromatography — chromatography effected by the influence of an applied electric field
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electroencephalograph — A machine used for electroencephalography.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
22 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- electroencephalographs — Plural form of electroencephalograph.
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
23 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- electroencephalographer — A specialist in electroencephalography.
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
- electrophotographically — In an electrophotographic manner; by means of electrophotography.
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
24 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
25 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
26 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
27 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
28 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
30 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
32 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
35 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, L, O, R, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1964 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, L, O, R, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.