9-letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, p
- coprolith — a hard stony mass of dried faeces in the intestine that is caused by chronic constipation
- cryophile — (biology) An organism that thrives at low temperatures.
- cupholder — a competitor who has won or successfully defended a specific cup, trophy, championship, etc.; champion.
- dropcloth — A large piece of plastic or canvas put over something to protect it from construction debris or paint.
- necrophil — person who is sexually attracted to dead bodies
- parochial — of, relating to, or financially supported by one or more church parishes: parochial churches in Great Britain.
- plethoric — overfull; turgid; inflated: a plethoric, pompous speech.
- polemarch — (in ancient Greece) a civilian official, originally a supreme general
- polyarchy — a form of government in which power is vested in three or more persons.
- preschool — of, relating to, or intended for a child between infancy and school age: new methods of preschool education.
On this page, we collect all 9-letter words with C-H-L-O-R-P. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 9-letter word that contains in C-H-L-O-R-P to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles