Words containing a, c, d, e
4 letter words containing a, c, d, e
5 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- ached — to have or suffer a continuous, dull pain: His whole body ached.
- acred — having acres of land
- acted — anything done, being done, or to be done; deed; performance: a heroic act.
- arced — Geometry. any unbroken part of the circumference of a circle or other curved line.
- cader — Eastern New England and British. (of the young of animals) abandoned or left by the mother and raised by humans: a cade lamb.
6 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- abduce — to abduct
- accede — If you accede to someone's request, you do what they ask.
- acedia — spiritual sloth or apathy
- acnode — a point whose coordinates satisfy the equation of a curve although it does not lie on the curve; an isolated point. The origin is an acnode of the curve y2 + x2 = x3
- adduce — If you adduce something such as a fact or reason, you mention it in order to support an argument.
7 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- academy — Academy is sometimes used in the names of schools and colleges, especially those specializing in particular subjects or skills, or private high schools in the United States.
- accidie — spiritual sloth; apathy; indifference
- accrued — to happen or result as a natural growth, addition, etc.
- accused — You can use the accused to refer to a person or a group of people charged with a crime or on trial for it.
8 letter words containing a, c, d, e
9 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- abondance — (card games) Alternative form of abundance.
- abscessed — a localized collection of pus in the tissues of the body, often accompanied by swelling and inflammation and frequently caused by bacteria.
- abscondee — a person who absconds; absconder.
10 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abstracted — Someone who is abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
- academical — academic.
- accidences — the rudiments or essentials of a subject.
11 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abscondence — secret concealment or seclusion, or the action of absconding
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
12 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
13 letter words containing a, c, d, e
14 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
15 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
17 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
18 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
19 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing a, c, d, e
21 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing a, c, d, e
23 letter words containing a, c, d, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, D, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15309 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, D, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.