Words containing a, b, o, v, e
5 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- above — If one thing is above another one, it is directly over it or higher than it.
6 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
7 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- absolve — If a report or investigation absolves someone from blame or responsibility, it formally states that he or she is not guilty or is not to blame.
- cabover — of or denoting a truck or lorry in which the cab is over the engine
- lovable — of such a nature as to attract love; deserving love; amiable; endearing.
- movable — capable of being moved; not fixed in one place, position, or posture.
- obovate — inversely ovate; ovate with the narrow end at the base.
8 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- abortive — An abortive attempt or action is unsuccessful.
- absolved — Simple past tense and past participle of absolve.
- absolver — to free from guilt or blame or their consequences: The court absolved her of guilt in his death.
- absolves — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of absolve.
- avowable — Capable of being avowed or openly acknowledged with confidence.
9 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- abovesaid — Mentioned or recited before.
- absolvent — a person who absolves
- avicebron — (Solomon ben Judah ibn-Gabirol) 1021?–58, Jewish poet and philosopher in Spain.
- avoidable — Something that is avoidable can be prevented from happening.
- backsolve — To determine the inputs that would lead to a given output in a mathematical system.
10 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- abortively — unsuccessfully
- aboveboard — An arrangement or deal that is aboveboard is legal and is being carried out openly and honestly. A person who is aboveboard is open and honest about what they are doing.
- abrogative — having the property of abrogating
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
- absorptive — able or tending to absorb; absorbent.
11 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- above-named — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been named
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- ambiversion — a condition or character trait that includes elements of both introversion and extroversion
- approbative — showing approbation or approval
12 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- abortiveness — imperfect development; rudimentary nature
- avowableness — the quality or condition of being avowable
- behaviorally — manner of behaving or acting.
13 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- baal-shem-tov — (Israel ben Eliezer"Besht") c1700–60, Ukrainian teacher and religious leader: founder of the Hasidic movement of Judaism.
- basso-relievo — bas-relief
- behavioristic — the theory or doctrine that human or animal psychology can be accurately studied only through the examination and analysis of objectively observable and quantifiable behavioral events, in contrast with subjective mental states.
- behaviourally — from a behavioural point of view
14 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absorptiveness — the quality of being absorptive
- anti-bolshevik — a person who is opposed to Bolshevism
15 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- bohemia-moravia — a former German protectorate including Bohemia and Moravia, 1939–45.
- brown-and-serve — requiring only a brief period of browning, as in an oven, before being ready to serve: brown-and-serve rolls.
- cerebrovascular — of or relating to the blood vessels and the blood supply of the brain
16 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- inconceivability — (uncountable) The quality of being inconceivable.
- incontravertable — Misspelling of incontrovertible.
- interbehavioural — relating to or involving interbehaviour
- irresolvableness — The state or quality of being irresolvable.
17 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- collaborativeness — Quality of being collaborative.
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- inconceivableness — The quality of being inconceivable.
- irrecoverableness — The quality of being irrecoverable.
18 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- macroinvertebrates — Plural form of macroinvertebrate.
- microinvertebrates — Plural form of microinvertebrate.
19 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
20 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
24 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing a, b, o, v, e
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, O, V, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1261 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, O, V, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.