Words containing a, b, n, e
4 letter words containing a, b, n, e
5 letter words containing a, b, n, e
6 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- absent — If someone or something is absent from a place or situation where they should be or where they usually are, they are not there.
- baleen — whalebone
- banded — If something is banded, it has one or more bands on it, often of a different colour which contrasts with the main colour.
- bander — someone who joins a band or league
7 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abalone — Abalone is a shellfish that you can eat and that has a shiny substance called mother-of-pearl inside its shell.
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abelian — of or relating to an Abelian group
- abelson — Philip. 1913–2004, US physical chemist. He created (with Edwin McMillan) the first transuranic element, neptunium (1940)
- abenaki — a member of a group of E Algonquian peoples living mainly in Maine and S Quebec
8 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abalones — a large mollusk of the genus Haliotis, having a bowllike shell bearing a row of respiratory holes, the flesh of which is used for food and the shell for ornament and as a source of mother-of-pearl.
- abducens — abducens nerve.
- abducent — (of a muscle) abducting
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- abegging — in the act of begging
9 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
10 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- aberdevine — a former name for the siskin, when kept as a cagebird
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
11 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abbevillian — the period represented by Lower Palaeolithic European sites containing the earliest hand axes, dating from the Mindel glaciation
- abderhalden — Emil [ey-meel] /ˈeɪ mil/ (Show IPA), 1877–1950, Swiss chemist and physiologist.
12 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- abrasiveness — any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.
13 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
15 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
16 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
17 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
18 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
19 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- balled-and-burlapped — of or relating to a tree, shrub, or other plant prepared for transplanting by allowing the roots to remain covered by a ball of soil around which canvas or burlap is tied.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
22 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
24 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
25 letter words containing a, b, n, e
28 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing a, b, n, e
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, N, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12312 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, N, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.