Words starting with c
1 letter words starting with c
- c — C is the third letter of the English alphabet.
- c & w — country-and-western.
- c and w — country-and-western.
- c battery — the power source for biasing the control-grid electrodes of electron tubes in battery-operated equipment
- c clef — a symbol (), placed at the beginning of the staff, establishing middle C as being on its centre line
2 letter words starting with c
3 letter words starting with c
4 letter words starting with c
5 letter words starting with c
6 letter words starting with c
7 letter words starting with c
- c-clamp — a general-purpose clamp shaped like the letter C
- c-store — convenience store.
- caballe — Montserrat (monserˈrat). born 1933, Spanish operatic soprano
- cabaret — Cabaret is live entertainment consisting of dancing, singing, or comedy acts that are performed in the evening in restaurants or nightclubs.
- cabbage — A cabbage is a round vegetable with white, green or purple leaves that is usually eaten cooked.
8 letter words starting with c
- c-scroll — an ornamental motif in the shape of a C , used chiefly on furniture.
- ca'canny — moderation or wariness
- cab-over — a truck tractor or other vehicle in which the cab is located over the engine.
- cabalism — a mystical philosophical doctrine based on the doctrines of the cabala
- cabalist — a member of a cabal.
9 letter words starting with c
- c-section — A C-section is the same as a Caesarean.
- c-spanner — a sickle-shaped spanner having a projection at the end of the curve, used for turning large narrow nuts that have an indentation into which the projection on the spanner fits
- cabaletta — a short aria with a repetitive rhythm
- caballero — a Spanish gentleman
- caballing — a small group of secret plotters, as against a government or person in authority.
10 letter words starting with c
- c.i.f.c.i. — cost, insurance, freight, commission, and interest (included in the price quoted)
- cabalistic — of or relating to the cabala.
- cabanatuan — city in SC Luzon, in the Philippines: pop. 173,000
- cabineteer — (sometimes initial capital letter) a member of a governmental cabinet.
- cable-knit — knitted using the cable stitch
11 letter words starting with c
- cabbagehead — cabbage1 (def 2).
- cabbagetown — a former slum area of Toronto, now known for its Victorian architecture and thriving arts community
- cabbageworm — any caterpillar that feeds on cabbages, esp that of the cabbage white
- cabbalistic — cabala.
- cabinetwood — any wood suitable for use in cabinetwork.
12 letter words starting with c
- cabinet-wine — a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- cabinetmaker — A cabinetmaker is a person who makes high-quality wooden furniture.
- cable-stitch — a series of stitches used in knitting to produce a cable effect.
- cachinnation — raucous laughter
- cackermander — a friend
13 letter words starting with c
- cabinet-maker — a person who makes fine furniture and other woodwork.
- cabinetmaking — the manufacture of fine furniture and other woodwork.
- caesaropapism — the theory that the state should have authority over the church in ecclesiastical matters; Erastianism
- cainotophobia — Alternative form of cainophobia.
- calcariferous — having a spur or spurs
14 letter words starting with c
15 letter words starting with c
- caernarvonshire — (until 1974) a county of NW Wales, now part of Gwynedd
- cafeteria-style — set up to allow a variety of choices.
- cairngorm-stone — smoky quartz.
- calcined-baryta — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
16 letter words starting with c
17 letter words starting with c
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
18 letter words starting with c
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
On this page, we collect all words starting with letter C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 30582 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with C. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.