Words starting with accr
5 letter words starting with accr
- accra — the capital of Ghana, a port on the Gulf of Guinea: built on the site of three 17th-century trading fortresses founded by the English, Dutch, and Danish. Pop: 1 970 000 (2005 est)
6 letter words starting with accr
- accrue — If money or interest accrues or if you accrue it, it gradually increases in amount over a period of time.
7 letter words starting with accr
- accrete — to grow or cause to grow together; be or become fused
- accrual — In finance, the accrual of something such as interest or investments is the adding together of interest or different investments over a period of time.
- accrued — to happen or result as a natural growth, addition, etc.
- accrues — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accrue.
- accrual basis — An accrual basis is a system of accounting where income is recognized before payment is received and expenses are recognized before they are paid.
8 letter words starting with accr
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
- accresce — (rare, intransitive) To accrue.
- accreted — to grow together; adhere (usually followed by to).
- accretes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accrete.
- accroach — to assume to oneself without right or authority; usurp.
9 letter words starting with accr
- accredits — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accredit.
- accresced — Simple past tense and past participle of accresce.
- accreting — Present participle of accrete.
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
- accretive — an increase by natural growth or by gradual external addition; growth in size or extent.
10 letter words starting with accr
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
- accreditor — A person or organization that provides accreditation.
- accrescent — (of a calyx or other part) continuing to grow after flowering
- accretions — Plural form of accretion.
- accrington — a town in NW England, in SE Lancashire. Pop: 35 203 (2001)
11 letter words starting with accr
12 letter words starting with accr
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- accretionary — Of, pertaining to, or in the form of an accretion.
- accretionary wedge — a body of deformed sediments, wedge-shaped in two dimensions or prism-shaped in three dimensions, that has been scraped off the surface of the oceanic lithosphere as it moves downwards beneath a continent or island arc. The sediments are added to the continental edge
13 letter words starting with accr
14 letter words starting with accr
- accreditations — Plural form of accreditation.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACCR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 51 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACCR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.