Words starting with acce
5 letter words starting with acce
- accel — (music) accelerando.
6 letter words starting with acce
- accede — If you accede to someone's request, you do what they ask.
- acceed — Obsolete form of accede.
- accel. — accelerando
- accend — to set alight, to ignite
- accent — Someone who speaks with a particular accent pronounces the words of a language in a distinctive way that shows which country, region, or social class they come from.
7 letter words starting with acce
8 letter words starting with acce
- acceding — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
- accended — Simple past tense and past participle of accend.
- accented — Language or speech that is accented is spoken with a particular accent.
- accentor — any small sparrow-like songbird of the genus Prunella, family Prunellidae, which inhabit mainly mountainous regions of Europe and Asia
- accepted — Accepted ideas are agreed by most people to be correct or reasonable.
9 letter words starting with acce
- accedence — to give consent, approval, or adherence; agree; assent; to accede to a request; to accede to the terms of a contract.
- accending — Present participle of accend.
- accension — the state of being ignited or the act of igniting
- accenting — prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- accentual — of, relating to, or having accents; rhythmic
10 letter words starting with acce
- accelerant — accelerating
- accelerate — If the process or rate of something accelerates or if something accelerates it, it gets faster and faster.
- accentless — having no accent
- accentuate — To accentuate something means to emphasize it or make it more noticeable.
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
11 letter words starting with acce
- accelerando — (to be performed) with increasing speed
- accelerants — Plural form of accelerant.
- accelerated — Simple past tense and past participle of accelerate.
- accelerates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accelerate.
- accelerator — The accelerator in a car or other vehicle is the pedal which you press with your foot in order to make the vehicle go faster.
12 letter words starting with acce
13 letter words starting with acce
- accelerations — Plural form of acceleration.
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptilation — the cancellation of debt and the release from payment
14 letter words starting with acce
15 letter words starting with acce
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACCE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 159 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACCE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.