Words ending with t
2 letter words ending with t
- at — You use at to indicate the place or event where something happens or is situated.
- ace it — a playing card or die marked with or having the value indicated by a single spot: He dealt me four aces in the first hand.
- arrive at — to reach by traveling
- as luck would have it — fortunately
- as you like it — a comedy (1599?) by Shakespeare.
3 letter words ending with t
4 letter words ending with t
- abet — If one person abets another, they help or encourage them to do something criminal or wrong. Abet is often used in the legal expression 'aid and abet'.
- abit — a small piece or quantity of anything: a bit of string.
- abut — When land or a building abuts something or abuts on something, it is next to it.
- actt — Association of Cinematograph and Television Technicians
- adat — the native law traditional in Indonesia.
5 letter words ending with t
- aalst — city in WC Belgium, near Brussels: pop. 76,000
- abaft — closer to the stern than to another place on a vessel
- abbot — An abbot is the monk who is in charge of the other monks in a monastery or abbey.
- abort — If an unborn baby is aborted, the pregnancy is ended deliberately and the baby is not born alive.
- about — You use about to introduce who or what something relates to or concerns.
6 letter words ending with t
- a-list — An A-list celebrity is a celebrity who is very famous indeed.
- aarnet — Australian Academic Research Network
- abbott — Tony, full name Anthony John Abbott. born 1957, Australian Liberal politician; prime minister (2013–2015)
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
7 letter words ending with t
8 letter words ending with t
9 letter words ending with t
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- absolvent — a person who absolves
10 letter words ending with t
- abirritant — relieving irritation
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- abstergent — cleansing or scouring
- accelerant — accelerating
11 letter words ending with t
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abortionist — An abortionist is someone who performs abortions, usually illegally.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acaulescent — having no visible stem or a very short one
12 letter words ending with t
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
13 letter words ending with t
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abstentionist — a person who practises or advocates abstention or abstentionism
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acupuncturist — An acupuncturist is a person who performs acupuncture.
- admeasurement — the act of admeasuring
14 letter words ending with t
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
15 letter words ending with t
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- agriculturalist — An agriculturalist is someone who is an expert on agriculture and who advises farmers.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- angel's-trumpet — any of several plants belonging to the genera Brugmansia and Datura, of the nightshade family, having large, trumpet-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
16 letter words ending with t
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- anti-imperialist — opposed to imperialism
17 letter words ending with t
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
18 letter words ending with t
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- antivivisectionist — a person who is opposed to vivisection
19 letter words ending with t
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- anti-vivisectionist — a person who opposes vivisection.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in letter T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 23565 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.