Words ending with nt
3 letter words ending with nt
- ant — Ants are small crawling insects that live in large groups.
- agricultural ant — harvester ant.
- amazon ant — any of several small reddish ants of the genus Polyergus, esp P. rufescens, that enslave the young of other ant species
- argentine ant — a small brown ant, Iridomyrmex humilis, introduced into the southern U.S. from South America: a household and fruit pest.
- army ant — any of various mainly tropical American predatory ants of the subfamily Dorylinae, which live in temporary nests and travel in vast hordes preying on other animals
4 letter words ending with nt
- aunt — Someone's aunt is the sister of their mother or father, or the wife of their uncle.
- bant — string
- bent — Bent is the past tense and past participle of bend.
- bint — a girl or woman
- bunt — In baseball, if you bunt or if you bunt the ball, you deliberately hit the ball softly, in order to gain an advantage.
5 letter words ending with nt
6 letter words ending with nt
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- absent — If someone or something is absent from a place or situation where they should be or where they usually are, they are not there.
- accent — Someone who speaks with a particular accent pronounces the words of a language in a distinctive way that shows which country, region, or social class they come from.
- actant — (in valency grammar) a noun phrase functioning as the agent of the main verb of a sentence
- adient — tending to move toward a stimulus.
7 letter words ending with nt
- abeyant — temporarily inactive, stopped, or suspended.
- abluent — a substance used for cleansing
- account — If you have an account with a bank or a similar organization, you have an arrangement to leave your money there and take some out when you need it.
- adamant — If someone is adamant about something, they are determined not to change their mind about it.
- adjoint — a generalization in category theory of this notion
8 letter words ending with nt
9 letter words ending with nt
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- absolvent — a person who absolves
10 letter words ending with nt
11 letter words ending with nt
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acaulescent — having no visible stem or a very short one
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
12 letter words ending with nt
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
- accoutrement — Accoutrements are all the things you have with you when you travel or when you take part in a particular activity.
- admonishment — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
13 letter words ending with nt
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- admeasurement — the act of admeasuring
- adultolescent — a young adult or middle-aged person who has interests, traits, etc., that are usually associated with teenagers.
- advertisement — An advertisement is an announcement in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something such as a product, event, or job.
14 letter words ending with nt
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- aftertreatment — a method or device for reducing harmful emissions from internal-combustion engines before they are released into the atmosphere, for example a filter or a catalytic converter
- aggrandisement — an act or instance of aggrandizing, or increasing in size, or intensity: aggrandizement of mercantile trade in the early colonies.
15 letter words ending with nt
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- antiremonstrant — the party that opposed the Remonstrants
- antitranspirant — any substance that decreases transpiration and, usually, photosynthesis
- chemoattractant — a chemical substance that provokes chemotaxis, esp one that causes a bacterium to move in the direction in which its concentration is increasing
- child-resistant — that resists being opened, tampered with, or damaged by a child; childproof: a child-resistant medicine cabinet.
16 letter words ending with nt
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- counterstatement — a statement made to deny or refute another statement.
- crease-resistant — (of a fabric, garment, etc) designed to remain uncreased when subjected to wear or use
17 letter words ending with nt
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- benjamin-constant — Henri Benjamin [ahn-ree ban-zha-man] /ɑ̃ˈri bɛ̃ ʒaˈmɛ̃/ (Show IPA), (Benjamin Constant) 1767–1830, French statesman and author, born in Switzerland.
- burton-upon-trent — a town in W central England, in E Staffordshire: famous for brewing. Pop: 43 784 (2001)
- counter-complaint — an expression of discontent, regret, pain, censure, resentment, or grief; lament; faultfinding: his complaint about poor schools.
18 letter words ending with nt
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
19 letter words ending with nt
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
21 letter words ending with nt
On this page, we collect all words that ending in NT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5901 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in NT that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.