Words ending with ged
3 letter words ending with ged
- ged — any fish of the pike family.
4 letter words ending with ged
5 letter words ending with ged
- caged — A caged bird or animal is inside a cage.
- edged — having an edge or edges (often used in combination): dull-edged; a two-edged sword.
- egged — the roundish reproductive body produced by the female of certain animals, as birds and most reptiles, consisting of an ovum and its envelope of albumen, jelly, membranes, egg case, or shell, according to species.
- gaged — a standard of measure or measurement.
- leged — Alternative form of legged.
6 letter words ending with ged
- -edged — -edged combines with words such as 'sharp', 'raw', and 'dark' to form adjectives which indicate that something such as a play or a piece of writing is very powerful or critical.
- badged — a special or distinctive mark, token, or device worn as a sign of allegiance, membership, authority, achievement, etc.: a police badge; a merit badge.
- bagged — a container or receptacle of leather, plastic, cloth, paper, etc., capable of being closed at the mouth; pouch.
- banged — Often, bangs. a fringe of hair combed or brushed forward over the forehead.
- barged — a capacious, flat-bottomed vessel, usually intended to be pushed or towed, for transporting freight or passengers; lighter.
7 letter words ending with ged
- -legged — having (a specified number or kind of) legs
- -rigged — (of a sailing vessel) having a rig of a certain kind
- alleged — An alleged fact has been stated but has not been proved to be true.
- avenged — Simple past tense and past participle of avenge.
- bragged — to use boastful language; boast: He bragged endlessly about his high score.
8 letter words ending with ged
- -pronged — A two-pronged or three-pronged attack, plan, or approach has two or three parts.
- -visaged — having a visage as specified
- abridged — An abridged book or play has been made shorter by removing some parts of it.
- adjudged — to declare or pronounce formally; decree: The will was adjudged void.
- alledged — Simple past tense and past participle of alledge.
9 letter words ending with ged
- appanaged — having appanage
- astringed — to compress; bind together; constrict.
- begrudged — to envy or resent the pleasure or good fortune of (someone): She begrudged her friend the award.
- bowlegged — having bowlegs
- cataloged — a list or record, as of items for sale or courses at a university, systematically arranged and often including descriptive material: a stamp catalog.
10 letter words ending with ged
- advantaged — A person or place that is advantaged is in a better social or financial position than other people or places.
- air-logged — (of a pump or system of piping) hindered in its functioning by an air lock; air-bound.
- arbitraged — Simple past tense and past participle of arbitrage.
- backlogged — a reserve or accumulation, as of stock, work, or business: a backlog of business orders.
- barelegged — having uncovered legs
11 letter words ending with ged
- back-logged — a reserve or accumulation, as of stock, work, or business: a backlog of business orders.
- bandylegged — having bandy legs; bowlegged
- camouflaged — concealed or disguised
- centrifuged — an apparatus that rotates at high speed and by centrifugal force separates substances of different densities, as milk and cream.
- chugalugged — Simple past tense and past participle of chugalug.
12 letter words ending with ged
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
- bandy-legged — bow-legged
- blitzkrieged — blitz (defs 1, 2, 5).
- carpetbagged — Simple past tense and past participle of carpetbag.
- cross-legged — If someone is sitting cross-legged, they are sitting on the floor with their legs bent so that their knees point outwards.
13 letter words ending with ged
- brain-damaged — Someone who is brain-damaged has suffered brain damage.
- cutter-rigged — fore-and-aft-rigged on one mast in the manner of a cutter.
- disadvantaged — lacking the normal or usual necessities and comforts of life, as proper housing, educational opportunities, job security, adequate medical care, etc.: The government extends help to disadvantaged minorities.
- lateen-rigged — having lateen sails.
- overleveraged — (of a business organization) having an excessively high ratio of debt capital to equity capital
14 letter words ending with ged
- counterchanged — Exchanged.
- countercharged — Simple past tense and past participle of countercharge.
- feather-legged — cowardly.
- half-submerged — under the surface of water or any other enveloping medium; inundated.
- leather-lunged — speaking or capable of speaking in a loud, resonant voice, especially for prolonged periods: The leather-lunged senator carried on the filibuster for 18 hours.
15 letter words ending with ged
- over-privileged — having too many advantages or opportunities compared to others.
- schooner-rigged — rigged as a schooner, especially with gaff sails and staysails only.
- spraddle-legged — moving with or having the legs wide apart: a spraddle-legged walk.
- underprivileged — denied the enjoyment of the normal privileges or rights of a society because of low economic and social status.
- the underprivileged — those who are underprivileged
17 letter words ending with ged
On this page, we collect all words that ending in GED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 481 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in GED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.