Words containing olog
5 letter words containing olog
6 letter words containing olog
7 letter words containing olog
- acology — Materia medica; the science of medical remedies.
- apology — An apology is something that you say or write in order to tell someone that you are sorry that you have hurt them or caused trouble for them.
- biology — Biology is the science which is concerned with the study of living things.
- bologna — Bologna is a type of large smoked sausage, usually made of beef, veal, or pork.
- cologne — Cologne is a kind of weak perfume.
8 letter words containing olog
- abiology — The sciences, such as geology and astronomy, that collectively deal with inorganic or lifeless bodies.
- acrology — acrophony.
- aerology — the study of the atmosphere, particularly its upper layers
- agrology — the scientific study of soils and their potential productivity
- algology — the branch of biology concerned with the study of algae
9 letter words containing olog
- acarology — the study of mites and ticks
- acrologic — Of or pertaining to the naming of hieroglyphic symbols by the first phonetic sound of the picture they represent.
- adenology — the branch of medicine dealing with the development, structure, function, and diseases of glands.
- aetiology — the philosophy or study of causation
- agriology — the study of primitive peoples
10 letter words containing olog
11 letter words containing olog
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
- aerobiology — the study of airborne organisms, spores, etc
- aetiologies — Plural form of aetiology.
- agrobiology — the science of plant growth and nutrition in relation to agriculture
12 letter words containing olog
- aetiological — of or relating to aetiology
- amphibiology — The branch of science that deals with amphibious animals.
- angelologist — a person who studies angelology
- anthological — a book or other collection of selected writings by various authors, usually in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject: an anthology of Elizabethan drama; an anthology of modern philosophy.
- anthologised — Simple past tense and past participle of anthologise.
13 letter words containing olog
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- actinobiology — the branch of biology concerned with the effects of radiation on living organisms
- aerolithology — the science of aerolites
- agrobiologist — One who studies bacteria and other organisms in soil for the purpose of growing crops or feeding animals.
- agroecologist — One who studies agroecology.
14 letter words containing olog
- aerobiological — Pertaining to aerobiology.
- aetiologically — etiology.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- amphibological — (rare) of doubtful meaning, ambiguous, quibbling.
- anesthesiology — the science of anesthesia and anesthetics
15 letter words containing olog
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropologists — Plural form of anthropologist.
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
16 letter words containing olog
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- archaeologically — In an archaeological manner.
- astroarchaeology — archaeoastronomy.
- astrometeorology — the study of the theoretical effects of astronomical bodies and forces on the earth's atmosphere.
- biometeorologist — the scientific study of the effects of natural or artificial atmospheric conditions, as temperature and humidity, on living organisms.
17 letter words containing olog
- agathokakological — (nonce word) composed of both good and evil.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anesthesiologists — Plural form of anesthesiologist.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- bacteriologically — In a bacteriological manner; with respect to bacteriology.
18 letter words containing olog
- dendrochronologist — One who carries out dendrochronology.
- gastroenterologist — the study of the structure, functions, and diseases of digestive organs.
- histomorphological — histology.
- immunohistological — the microscopic study of tissues with the aid of antibodies that bind to tissue components and reveal their presence.
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
19 letter words containing olog
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- dendrochronological — Pertaining to dendrochronology.
- dendrogeomorphology — (geology) the science that uses dendrochronology to study changes to the Earth's surface over time.
- otorhinolaryngology — otolaryngology.
- paleoanthropologist — the study of the origins and predecessors of the present human species, using fossils and other remains.
20 letter words containing olog
- pseudo-psychological — of or relating to psychology.
21 letter words containing olog
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
22 letter words containing olog
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
26 letter words containing olog
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
On this page, we collect all words with OLOG. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1885 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains OLOG that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.