Words containing mi
3 letter words containing mi
4 letter words containing mi
- amic — of or relating to an amide or amine.
- amid — If something happens amid noises or events of some kind, it happens while the other things are happening.
- amie — a female friend
- amin — Idi (ˈiːdiː). 1925–2003, Ugandan soldier; dictator and head of state (1971–79). Notorious for his brutality, he was overthrown and exiled
- amir — Amir means the same as emir.
5 letter words containing mi
- acmic — the highest point; summit; peak: The empire was at the acme of its power.
- adami — Edward Fenech. born 1934, Maltese politician, president of Malta (2004–2009)
- admin — Admin is the activity or process of organizing an institution or organization.
- admit — If you admit that something bad, unpleasant, or embarrassing is true, you agree, often unwillingly, that it is true.
- admix — to mix or blend
6 letter words containing mi
- acmite — a silicate mineral with chemical formula NaFeSi2O6, consisting of pyramid-shaped crystals; aegirite
- adamic — pertaining to or suggestive of Adam.
- admire — If you admire someone or something, you like and respect them very much.
- admixt — Simple past tense and past participle of admix; alternative spelling of admixed.
- agamic — asexual; occurring or reproducing without fertilization
7 letter words containing mi
- acnemia — a condition characterized by atrophy of the muscles of the calf of the leg.
- adamite — a human being
- admiral — An admiral is a senior officer in a navy.
- admirer — If you are an admirer of someone, you like and respect them or their work very much.
- admires — to regard with wonder, pleasure, or approval.
8 letter words containing mi
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- aceramic — not producing pottery: an aceramic South American culture.
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
9 letter words containing mi
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abominate — to dislike intensely; loathe; detest
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
10 letter words containing mi
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
- abstemious — Someone who is abstemious avoids doing too much of something enjoyable such as eating or drinking.
11 letter words containing mi
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abhominable — abominable.
- abomination — If you say that something is an abomination, you think that it is completely unacceptable.
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
12 letter words containing mi
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- administrate — to manage or direct (the affairs of a business, institution, etc)
13 letter words containing mi
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetazolamide — a drug which operates by blocking the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen carbonate, used to treat various conditions including epilepsy and glaucoma
- acetohexamide — (pharmaceutical drug) A sulfonylurea antidiabetic drug.
- acronymically — in an acronymic manner
14 letter words containing mi
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- administrating — to administer.
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
15 letter words containing mi
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
- ancylostomiasis — infestation of the human intestine with blood-sucking hookworms, causing progressive anaemia
16 letter words containing mi
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- amidinohydrazone — any of a group of pesticides, originally developed as antimalarial and antitubercular drugs, that impair cell respiration in cockroaches, red ants, and other insects.
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
17 letter words containing mi
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anti-assimilation — the act or process of assimilating, or of absorbing information, experiences, etc.: the need for quick assimilation of the facts.
- benjamin-constant — Henri Benjamin [ahn-ree ban-zha-man] /ɑ̃ˈri bɛ̃ ʒaˈmɛ̃/ (Show IPA), (Benjamin Constant) 1767–1830, French statesman and author, born in Switzerland.
18 letter words containing mi
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- beta-naphthylamine — a white to reddish, crystalline, water-soluble, extremely toxic solid, C 10 H 9 N, used chiefly in the manufacture of azo dyes.
19 letter words containing mi
20 letter words containing mi
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
22 letter words containing mi
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
23 letter words containing mi
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
29 letter words containing mi
On this page, we collect all words with MI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13066 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains MI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.