Words containing me
3 letter words containing me
4 letter words containing me
5 letter words containing me
- admen — Also called advertising man. one whose profession is writing, designing, or selling advertisements.
- aimed — to position or direct (a firearm, ball, arrow, rocket, etc.) so that, on firing or release, the discharged projectile will hit a target or travel along a certain path.
- aimee — a female given name.
- aimer — a person who aims
- ajmer — a city in NW India, in Rajasthan: textile centre. Pop: 485 197 (2001)
6 letter words containing me
- abomey — a city in SW Benin.
- acumen — keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a situation; shrewdness
- admete — a daughter of Eurystheus for whom Hercules took the golden girdle of Ares from Hippolyte.
- aflame — If something is on fire, you can say it is aflame.
- afscme — American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
7 letter words containing me
- a-frame — (of a house) constructed with an A-shaped elevation
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- acmeism — a school of early 20th-century Russian poetry whose practitioners were strongly opposed to the vagueness of symbolism and strove for absolute clarity of expression through precise, concrete imagery.
- acumens — keen insight; shrewdness: remarkable acumen in business matters.
8 letter words containing me
- abetment — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abumeron — Avenzoar.
- abutment — the state or process of abutting
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- acrosome — a cap-like structure on the tip of a spermatozoon that releases enzymes on encountering the ovum allowing fusion with the ovum in the sexual reproductive process; this part of the process is known as the acrosome reaction
9 letter words containing me
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
10 letter words containing me
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- accruement — the action of accruing
- accustomed — If you are accustomed to something, you know it so well or have experienced it so often that it seems natural, unsurprising, or easy to deal with.
- acetimeter — acetometer
- acetometer — a device for measuring the concentration of acetic acid in a solution, esp in vinegar
11 letter words containing me
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- achaemenian — of or relating to the Achaemenids or their language, as recorded in cuneiform inscriptions.
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
12 letter words containing me
- abel-meholah — a city in ancient Palestine, east of the Jordan River: the home of Elisha. Judges 7:22; I Kings 4:12; 19:16.
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
- accoutrement — Accoutrements are all the things you have with you when you travel or when you take part in a particular activity.
13 letter words containing me
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- admeasurement — the act of admeasuring
14 letter words containing me
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
15 letter words containing me
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- alpes-maritimes — a department of the SE corner of France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Nice. Pop: 1 045 973 (2003 est). Area: 4298 sq km (1676 sq miles)
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing me
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
- anti-development — the act or process of developing; growth; progress: child development; economic development.
17 letter words containing me
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- argumentativeness — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
- arithmetic-series — a sequence in which each term is obtained by the addition of a constant number to the preceding term, as 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, and 6, 1, −4, −9, −14.
18 letter words containing me
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
19 letter words containing me
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- complement-sentence — a subordinate clause that functions as the subject, direct object, or prepositional object of a verb, as that you like it in I'm surprised that you like it.
20 letter words containing me
22 letter words containing me
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- charleville-mézières — twin towns on opposite sides of the River Meuse in NE France. Pop: 55 490 (1999)
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
25 letter words containing me
28 letter words containing me
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing me
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with ME. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 17681 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ME that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.