Words containing ge
3 letter words containing ge
- age — Your age is the number of years that you have lived.
4 letter words containing ge
- aged — You use aged followed by a number to say how old someone is.
- agee — awry, crooked, or ajar
- agen — a market town in SW France, on the Garonne river. Pop: 30 170 (1999)
- ager — anything that produces the effects of age on another thing
- ages — the length of time during which a being or thing has existed; length of life or existence to the time spoken of or referred to: trees of unknown age; His age is 20 years.
5 letter words containing ge
- adage — An adage is something which people often say and which expresses a general truth about some aspect of life.
- adige — a river in N Italy, flowing southeast to the Adriatic. Length: 354 km (220 miles)
- agena — a U.S. upper stage, with a restartable liquid-propellant engine, used with various booster stages to launch satellites into orbit around the earth and send probes to the moon and planets: also used as a docking target in the Gemini program.
- agent — An agent is a person who looks after someone else's business affairs or does business on their behalf.
- agger — an earthwork or mound forming a rampart, esp in a Roman military camp
6 letter words containing ge
- adages — a traditional saying expressing a common experience or observation; proverb.
- adygei — a member of a Circassian people of the Northwest Caucasus
- aegean — of or relating to the Aegean Sea or Islands
- aegeus — an Athenian king and father of Theseus
- ageing — Someone or something that is ageing is becoming older and less healthy or efficient.
7 letter words containing ge
- abatage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abridge — to reduce the length of (a written work) by condensing or rewriting
- abusage — wrong or improper use
- acreage — Acreage is a large area of farm land.
- acrogen — any flowerless plant, such as a fern or moss, in which growth occurs from the tip of the main stem
8 letter words containing ge
- abattage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abridged — An abridged book or play has been made shorter by removing some parts of it.
- adjudged — to declare or pronounce formally; decree: The will was adjudged void.
- agenesia — absence of or failed development of a body part.
- agenesis — (of an animal or plant) imperfect development
9 letter words containing ge
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- acnegenic — causing or able to cause acne.
- adaptogen — any of various natural substances used in herbal medicine to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- advantage — An advantage is something that puts you in a better position than other people.
10 letter words containing ge
- abstergent — cleansing or scouring
- acidogenic — producing acid, as bacteria, or causing acidity, as of the urine.
- advantaged — A person or place that is advantaged is in a better social or financial position than other people or places.
- afterimage — a sustained or renewed sensation, esp visual, after the original stimulus has ceased
- agendaless — without an agenda; unplanned; purposeless
11 letter words containing ge
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- acknowledge — If you acknowledge a fact or a situation, you accept or admit that it is true or that it exists.
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- alcaligenes — any of several rod-shaped aerobic or facultatively anaerobic bacteria of the genus Alcaligenes, found in the intestinal tract of humans and other vertebrates and in dairy products.
12 letter words containing ge
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledges — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- advantageous — If something is advantageous to you, it is likely to benefit you.
- agamogenesis — asexual reproduction, such as fission or parthenogenesis
13 letter words containing ge
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- aerodigestive — of or relating to the organs and tissues of the respiratory tract and the upper part of the digestive tract
- agent-general — a representative in London of a Canadian province or an Australian state
- algebraically — of, occurring in, or utilizing algebra.
- allergenicity — causing allergic sensitization.
14 letter words containing ge
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- antiallergenic — not causing an allergic reaction
- antiangiogenic — noting or pertaining to a substance that reduces the growth of new blood vessels needed by tumors to grow and metastasize.
15 letter words containing ge
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- angel's-trumpet — any of several plants belonging to the genera Brugmansia and Datura, of the nightshade family, having large, trumpet-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
- anti-allergenic — not aggravating an allergy; intended or prepared for those suffering from an allergy: antiallergenic cosmetics.
16 letter words containing ge
- anticyclogenesis — the intensification or development of an anticyclone.
- choanoflagellate — any flagellate of the genera Monosiga and Proterospongia, having a protoplasmic collar encircling the base of the flagellum.
- chymotrypsinogen — the inactive precursor of chymotrypsin
- cloak-and-dagger — A cloak-and-dagger activity is one which involves mystery and secrecy.
- coleridge-taylor — Samuel. 1875–1912, British composer, best known for his trilogy of oratorios Song of Hiawatha (1898–1900)
17 letter words containing ge
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
- attention-getting — conspicuously drawing attention to something or someone: an attention-getting device; attention-getting behavior.
- bioelectrogenesis — the production of electricity by organisms.
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
18 letter words containing ge
- angiotensinogenase — (enzyme) renin.
- anti-miscegenation — marriage or cohabitation between two people from different racial groups, especially, in the U.S., between a black person and a white person: In 1968 the Supreme Court ruled unanimously that state laws prohibiting miscegenation were unconstitutional.
19 letter words containing ge
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- college-preparatory — preparing a student for academic work at the college level.
20 letter words containing ge
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
23 letter words containing ge
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
On this page, we collect all words with GE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12031 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains GE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.