5-letter words containing core
- -core — indicating a type of popular music
- corea — Armando Anthony [ahr-mahn-doh] /ɑrˈmɑn doʊ/ (Show IPA), ("Chick") born 1941, U.S. jazz pianist and composer.
- cored — the central part of a fleshy fruit, containing the seeds.
- corer — a kitchen tool used to remove the cores of apples or other fruit
- cores — Plural form of core.
- corey — the penis
- score — the record of points or strokes made by the competitors in a game or match.
On this page, we collect all 5-letter words with CORE. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 5-letter word that contains CORE to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.