Words containing core
4 letter words containing core
- core — The core of a fruit is the central part of it. It contains seeds or pips.
5 letter words containing core
- -core — indicating a type of popular music
- corea — Armando Anthony [ahr-mahn-doh] /ɑrˈmɑn doʊ/ (Show IPA), ("Chick") born 1941, U.S. jazz pianist and composer.
- cored — the central part of a fleshy fruit, containing the seeds.
- corer — a kitchen tool used to remove the cores of apples or other fruit
- cores — Plural form of core.
6 letter words containing core
- coreid — (zoology) Any member of the Coreidae.
- corers — Plural form of corer.
- decore — (transitive) To remove the core from.
- encore — Give or call for a repeated or additional performance of (an item) at the end of a concert.
- scorer — the record of points or strokes made by the competitors in a game or match.
7 letter words containing core
- coreign — to reign jointly
- corella — any of certain white Australian cockatoos of the genus Kakatoe
- corelli — Arcangelo (arˈkandʒelo). 1653–1713, Italian violinist and composer of sonatas and concerti grossi
- coremia — the fruiting bodies of certain fungi, consisting of a loosely bound bundle of conidiophores.
- emocore — Emo (the original style of hardcore punk rock).
8 letter words containing core
- air-core — having a nonmagnetic core, as one of fiber or plastic, encircled by a coil (air-core coil) or containing one or more such coils: air-core transformer.
- albacore — a tunny, Thunnus alalunga, occurring mainly in warm regions of the Atlantic and Pacific. It has very long pectoral fins and is a valued food fish
- coredeem — to redeem together
- coregent — a joint regent
- corelate — to correlate.
9 letter words containing core
- coregency — Monarchical position (such as king, queen, emperor or empress) held by two persons when normally held by only one.
- corelated — to correlate.
- coremaker — a person who makes cores for foundry molds.
- coreopsis — any plant of the genus Coreopsis, of America and tropical Africa, cultivated for their yellow, brown, or yellow-and-red daisy-like flowers: family Asteraceae (composites)
- ecoregion — A major ecosystem defined by distinctive geography and receiving uniform solar radiation and moisture.
10 letter words containing core
- coreceptor — (molecular biology) A cell surface receptor that binds a signaling molecule in addition to a primary receptor in order to facilitate ligand recognition and initiate a biological process, such as entry of a pathogen into a host cell.
- coregonine — relating to fish of the genus Coregonus of the family Coregonidae, which are also known as whitefish
- corelation — a correlation
- corelative — correlative
- coresident — one of two or more computer programs stored in a computer memory simultaneously
11 letter words containing core
- corecipient — a joint recipient
- coreference — a relationship between two words or phrases in which both refer to the same person or thing and one stands as a linguistic antecedent of the other, as the two pronouns in She taught herself but not in She taught her.
- corepressor — a small molecule that combines with, and activates, a repressor
- corequisite — an educational course that must be taken at the same time as, or before, another course
- coresidence — (anthropology) Living together, sharing a residence, as of an adult child with a parent.
12 letter words containing core
- corequisites — Plural form of corequisite.
- coresearcher — a joint researcher
- corespondent — a person charged with having committed adultery with the wife or husband from whom a divorce is being sought
- locoregional — Restricted to a localized region of the body.
- scorekeeping — an official of a sports contest who keeps record of the score.
13 letter words containing core
- coreferential — (of more than one linguistic expression) designating the same individual or class
- coreligionist — an adherent of the same religion as another
- coresidential — relating to joint residency
- corespondents — Plural form of corespondent.
- tortoise-core — Archaeology. a late Lower and Middle Paleolithic stone core characteristic of the Levalloisian tradition of toolmaking, having a rounded top and flattish bottom and prepared in advance to permit the removal of a single ellipsoid flake with one blow from a stone hammer.
14 letter words containing core
16 letter words containing core
- coreferentiality — (of two words or phrases) having reference to the same person or thing.
17 letter words containing core
- travancore-cochin — a former Indian state that was a merger of Travancore and Cochin, two former princely states of India, and which became part of Kerala state in 1956
On this page, we collect all words with CORE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 183 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains CORE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.