Words containing accr
5 letter words containing accr
- accra — the capital of Ghana, a port on the Gulf of Guinea: built on the site of three 17th-century trading fortresses founded by the English, Dutch, and Danish. Pop: 1 970 000 (2005 est)
6 letter words containing accr
- accrue — If money or interest accrues or if you accrue it, it gradually increases in amount over a period of time.
7 letter words containing accr
- accrete — to grow or cause to grow together; be or become fused
- accrual — In finance, the accrual of something such as interest or investments is the adding together of interest or different investments over a period of time.
- accrued — to happen or result as a natural growth, addition, etc.
- accrues — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accrue.
8 letter words containing accr
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
- accresce — (rare, intransitive) To accrue.
- accreted — to grow together; adhere (usually followed by to).
- accretes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accrete.
- accroach — to assume to oneself without right or authority; usurp.
9 letter words containing accr
- accredits — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accredit.
- accresced — Simple past tense and past participle of accresce.
- accreting — Present participle of accrete.
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
- accretive — an increase by natural growth or by gradual external addition; growth in size or extent.
10 letter words containing accr
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
- accreditor — A person or organization that provides accreditation.
- accrescent — (of a calyx or other part) continuing to grow after flowering
- accretions — Plural form of accretion.
- accrington — a town in NW England, in SE Lancashire. Pop: 35 203 (2001)
11 letter words containing accr
12 letter words containing accr
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- accretionary — Of, pertaining to, or in the form of an accretion.
- reaccredited — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- unaccredited — officially recognized as meeting the essential requirements, as of academic excellence: accredited schools.
13 letter words containing accr
14 letter words containing accr
15 letter words containing accr
16 letter words containing accr
On this page, we collect all words with ACCR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 66 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACCR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.