Words containing t, a, b
4 letter words containing t, a, b
- abet — If one person abets another, they help or encourage them to do something criminal or wrong. Abet is often used in the legal expression 'aid and abet'.
- abit — a small piece or quantity of anything: a bit of string.
- abta — Association of British Travel Agents
- abut — When land or a building abuts something or abuts on something, it is next to it.
- baht — the standard monetary unit of Thailand, divided into 100 satang
5 letter words containing t, a, b
- abaft — closer to the stern than to another place on a vessel
- abate — If something bad or undesirable abates, it becomes much less strong or severe.
- abbot — An abbot is the monk who is in charge of the other monks in a monastery or abbey.
- abort — If an unborn baby is aborted, the pregnancy is ended deliberately and the baby is not born alive.
- about — You use about to introduce who or what something relates to or concerns.
6 letter words containing t, a, b
- abated — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- abates — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- abatis — a rampart of felled trees bound together placed with their branches outwards
- abator — a person who effects an abatement
- abbott — Tony, full name Anthony John Abbott. born 1957, Australian Liberal politician; prime minister (2013–2015)
7 letter words containing t, a, b
- abacist — a person skilled in using an abacus.
- abagtha — one of the seven eunuchs who served in the court of King Ahasuerus. Esther 1:10.
- abatage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abating — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- abetted — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
8 letter words containing t, a, b
- abatable — able to be abated
- abattage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abattoir — An abattoir is a place where animals are killed in order to provide meat.
- abbatial — of or relating to an abbot, abbess, or abbey
- abdicant — a person who abdicates
9 letter words containing t, a, b
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abat-jour — a device, as a skylight or reflector, for diverting light into a building.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
10 letter words containing t, a, b
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abbotsford — estate (1812-32) of Sir Walter Scott, on the Tweed in SE Scotland
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
11 letter words containing t, a, b
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
12 letter words containing t, a, b
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritation — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
13 letter words containing t, a, b
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words containing t, a, b
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
15 letter words containing t, a, b
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
16 letter words containing t, a, b
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
17 letter words containing t, a, b
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
18 letter words containing t, a, b
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
19 letter words containing t, a, b
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing t, a, b
22 letter words containing t, a, b
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
24 letter words containing t, a, b
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
25 letter words containing t, a, b
28 letter words containing t, a, b
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing t, a, b
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with T, A, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 17763 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, A, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.