Words containing m, a, n
4 letter words containing m, a, n
- aman — Haman.
- amen — Amen is said by Christians at the end of a prayer.
- amin — Idi (ˈiːdiː). 1925–2003, Ugandan soldier; dictator and head of state (1971–79). Notorious for his brutality, he was overthrown and exiled
- amon — a local god of fertility and life in Egyptian Thebes: later associated with Re as the chief deity of Egypt ( Amon-Re): identified by the Greeks (and Romans) with Zeus (and Jupiter)
- anam — a former kingdom and French protectorate along the E coast of French Indochina: now part of Vietnam.
5 letter words containing m, a, n
- adman — An adman is someone who works in advertising.
- admen — Also called advertising man. one whose profession is writing, designing, or selling advertisements.
- admin — Admin is the activity or process of organizing an institution or organization.
- ajman — a sheikdom in E Arabia, the smallest of the United Arab Emirates, on the Persian Gulf. 100 sq. mi. (260 sq. km).
- almon — a Philippine, dipterocarpaceous tree, Shorea eximia.
6 letter words containing m, a, n
- acumen — keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a situation; shrewdness
- aidman — an army medical assistant attached to a field unit
- airman — An airman is a man who flies aircraft, especially one who serves in his country's air force.
- alaman — Lucas [loo-kahs] /ˈlu kɑs/ (Show IPA), 1792–1853, Mexican historian and politician.
- alcman — 7th century bc, Greek lyric poet
7 letter words containing m, a, n
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abinoam — the father of Barak. Judges 4:6; 12; 5:1.
- acnemia — a condition characterized by atrophy of the muscles of the calf of the leg.
- acronym — An acronym is a word composed of the first letters of the words in a phrase, especially when this is used as a name. An example of an acronym is NATO which is made up of the first letters of the 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'.
- acumens — keen insight; shrewdness: remarkable acumen in business matters.
8 letter words containing m, a, n
- abetment — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- abumeron — Avenzoar.
- abutment — the state or process of abutting
- aconitum — any plant belonging to the genus Aconitum, of the buttercup family, having irregular flowers usually in loose clusters, including species with poisonous and medicinal properties.
9 letter words containing m, a, n
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
10 letter words containing m, a, n
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
11 letter words containing m, a, n
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abhominable — abominable.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing m, a, n
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accompanying — provided at the same time as something else as an extra or addition; supplementary
- accompanyist — accompanist.
13 letter words containing m, a, n
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
14 letter words containing m, a, n
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
15 letter words containing m, a, n
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- adamawa-eastern — a branch of the Niger-Congo family of languages, centered in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and the Central African Republic, including Sango and Zande.
16 letter words containing m, a, n
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
17 letter words containing m, a, n
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
18 letter words containing m, a, n
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
19 letter words containing m, a, n
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-fundamentalism — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
- anti-fundamentalist — (sometimes initial capital letter) a religious movement characterized by a strict belief in the literal interpretation of religious texts, especially within American Protestantism and Islam.
20 letter words containing m, a, n
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- anti-supernaturalism — supernatural character or agency.
22 letter words containing m, a, n
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
25 letter words containing m, a, n
28 letter words containing m, a, n
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
On this page, we collect all words with M, A, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 30391 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, A, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.