Words containing e, t
4 letter words containing e, t
5 letter words containing e, t
- abate — If something bad or undesirable abates, it becomes much less strong or severe.
- acet- — aceto-
- acted — anything done, being done, or to be done; deed; performance: a heroic act.
- acute — You can use acute to indicate that an undesirable situation or feeling is very severe or intense.
- adept — Someone who is adept at something can do it skilfully.
6 letter words containing e, t
- aarnet — Australian Academic Research Network
- abated — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- abates — to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish: to abate a tax; to abate one's enthusiasm.
- abient — tending to move away from a stimulus or situation.
- abject — You use abject to emphasize that a situation or quality is extremely bad.
7 letter words containing e, t
- abatage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abetted — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abetter — a person who abets.
- abettor — a person who abets.
- abeyant — temporarily inactive, stopped, or suspended.
8 letter words containing e, t
- a-plenty — in sufficient quantity; in generous amounts (usually used following the noun it modifies): He had troubles aplenty.
- aaronite — one of the priestly descendants of Aaron.
- abatable — able to be abated
- abattage — the slaughter of animals, especially the slaughter of diseased animals to prevent the infection of others.
- abdicate — If a king or queen abdicates, he or she gives up being king or queen.
9 letter words containing e, t
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
- abernathy — Ralph David1926-90; U.S. clergyman & civil rights leader
- abernethy — a crisp unleavened biscuit
10 letter words containing e, t
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aberrantly — in an aberrant manner
11 letter words containing e, t
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
12 letter words containing e, t
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- abirritative — to make less irritable; soothe.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
13 letter words containing e, t
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
14 letter words containing e, t
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
15 letter words containing e, t
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
16 letter words containing e, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
17 letter words containing e, t
18 letter words containing e, t
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
19 letter words containing e, t
20 letter words containing e, t
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticosteroid — corticosteroid
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
On this page, we collect all words with E, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 114758 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains E, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.