Words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
6 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- cholis — Plural form of choli.
7 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- colchis — an ancient country on the Black Sea south of the Caucasus; the land of Medea and the Golden Fleece in Greek mythology
- coldish — Somewhat cold.
- coltish — A young person or animal that is coltish is full of energy but clumsy or awkward, because they lack physical skill or control.
- coolish — (colloquial) Quite cool.
- nichols — John, born 1940, U.S. novelist.
8 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- blockish — lacking vivacity or imagination; stupid
- castilho — Antonio Feliciano de [ahn-taw-n-yoo fuh-lees-yah-noo] /ɑ̃ˈtɔˈn yu fə lisˈyɑ nu/ (Show IPA), 1800–75, Portuguese poet.
- chisholm — Shirley (Anita St. Hill) 1924–2005, U.S. politician: congresswoman 1969–83; first black woman elected to the House of Representatives.
- choiseul — an island in the SW Pacific Ocean, in the Solomon Islands: hilly and densely forested. Area: 3885 sq km (1500 sq miles)
- choosily — In a choosy manner; pickily.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
10 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
11 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- ahistorical — not related to history; not historical
- alcoholysis — chemical decomposition resulting from the interaction of a compound and an alcohol.
- amphicelous — concave on both sides, as the bodies of the vertebrae of fishes.
- amphilochus — a seer, the son of Amphiaraus and Eriphyle, and the brother of Alcmaeon.
12 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accomplish.
- acidophilous — thriving in an acidic environment
- amphicoelous — (of the vertebrae of most fishes and some amphibians) concave at the anterior and posterior ends
13 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
14 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- antialcoholism — the doctrine of being opposed to alcoholic drink
- antihistorical — opposed to history or to methods which emphasize or require historical study
15 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- allelochemicals — Plural form of allelochemical.
- anti-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
- anticholesterol — an agent which acts against cholesterol, either as an antibody produced naturally by many mammals or in the form of a drug
- apostrophically — (rhetoric) Using apostrophe; with sudden exclamatory dialogue.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- anthroposophical — of or relating to anthroposophy
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
- arthroscopically — By means of arthroscopy.
- australopithecus — an extinct genus of small-brained,large-toothed bipedal hominids that lived in Africa between one and four million years ago.
- catastrophically — of the nature of a catastrophe, or disastrous event; calamitous: a catastrophic failure of the dam.
17 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- anachronistically — In an anachronistic manner; in the manner of an anachronism.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
18 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- anti-scholasticism — (sometimes initial capital letter) the system of theological and philosophical teaching predominant in the Middle Ages, based chiefly upon the authority of the church fathers and of Aristotle and his commentators.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
20 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
- electrophysiological — Of or pertaining to electrophysiology.
21 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunohistochemically — By means of or in regard to immunohistochemistry.
22 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
23 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
25 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
26 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
35 letter words containing c, h, i, s, o, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, S, O, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2724 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, S, O, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.