- US Pronunciation
- US IPA
- UK Pronunciation
- UK IPA
- US Pronunciation
- US IPA
Definition of accomplishments word
- noun accomplishments Plural form of accomplishment. 1
Information block about the term
Parts of speech for Accomplishments
A common word. It’s meaning is known to most children of preschool age. About 86% of English native speakers know the meaning and use the word.
Most Europeans know this English word. The frequency of it’s usage is somewhere between "mom" and "screwdriver".
Synonyms for accomplishments
- doings — action; performance; execution: Your misfortune is not of my doing.
- activities — the state or quality of being active: There was not much activity in the stock market today. He doesn't have enough physical activity in his life.
- background — Your background is the kind of family you come from and the kind of education you have had. It can also refer to such things as your social and racial origins, your financial status, or the type of work experience that you have.
- knowledge — acquaintance with facts, truths, or principles, as from study or investigation; general erudition: knowledge of many things.
- in sight — an instance of apprehending the true nature of a thing, especially through intuitive understanding: an insight into 18th-century life.
Antonyms for accomplishments
Top questions with accomplishments
- which of the following are accomplishments of the incas?
- what were the most important accomplishments of the mongol empire?
- what accomplishments are you most proud of?
- which accomplishments are associated with the gupta empire?
- which of the following were not accomplishments of the incas?
- what accomplishments?
- what was one of the accomplishments of the warren court?
- what were some of genghis khan's significant accomplishments?
- what are some accomplishments?
- what are accomplishments?
- what are 5 accomplishments of emperor constantine the great?
- what are your greatest accomplishments?
- what were the important accomplishments of queen hatshepsut?
- what were ferdinand magellan accomplishments?
- what were the accomplishments of the first continental congress?
- Words starting with a
- Words starting with ac
- Words starting with acc
- Words starting with acco
- Words starting with accom
- Words starting with accomp
- Words starting with accompl
- Words starting with accompli
- Words starting with accomplis
- Words starting with accomplish
- Words starting with accomplishm
- Words starting with accomplishme
- Words starting with accomplishmen
- Words starting with accomplishment
- Words containing the letters a
- Words containing the letters a,c
- Words containing the letters a,c,o
- Words containing the letters a,c,o,m
- Words containing the letters a,c,o,m,p
- Words containing the letters a,c,o,m,p,l
Was this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this page
Tell us why?