Words containing c, a
2 letter words containing c, a
- ac — AC is used to refer to an electric current that continually changes direction as it flows. AC is an abbreviation for 'alternating current'.
3 letter words containing c, a
4 letter words containing c, a
5 letter words containing c, a
- abaca — a Philippine plant, Musa textilis, related to the banana: family Musaceae. Its leafstalks are the source of Manila hemp
- abaci — a device for making arithmetic calculations, consisting of a frame set with rods on which balls or beads are moved.
- aback — towards the back; backwards
- abaco — two islands (Great Abaco and Little Abaco) in the N Bahamas. 776 sq. mi. (2010 sq. km).
- abc's — The ABC's of a subject or activity are the parts of it that you have to learn first because they are the most important and basic.
6 letter words containing c, a
- aachen — a city and spa in W Germany, in North Rhine-Westphalia: the northern capital of Charlemagne's empire. Pop: 256 605 (2003 est)
- abacus — An abacus is a frame used for counting. It has rods with sliding beads on them.
- abbacy — the office, term of office, or jurisdiction of an abbot or abbess
- abduce — to abduct
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
7 letter words containing c, a
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- abacist — a person skilled in using an abacus.
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- abroach — (of a cask, barrel, etc) tapped; broached
8 letter words containing c, a
9 letter words containing c, a
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abaciscus — Architecture. a small abacus.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
10 letter words containing c, a
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
11 letter words containing c, a
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abiological — not involving living organisms
12 letter words containing c, a
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- academically — in relation to an academy
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
13 letter words containing c, a
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
14 letter words containing c, a
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
15 letter words containing c, a
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
16 letter words containing c, a
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing c, a
19 letter words containing c, a
20 letter words containing c, a
On this page, we collect all words with C, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 72732 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.