Words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
6 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- basher — to strike with a crushing or smashing blow.
7 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- -basher — -basher combines with nouns to form nouns referring to someone who is physically violent towards a particular type of person, or who is unfairly critical of a particular type of person.
- ashbery — John, born 1927, U.S. poet.
- bareish — Somewhat bare.
- barthes — Roland. 1915–80, French writer and critic, who applied structuralist theory to literature and popular culture: his books include Mythologies (1957) and Elements of Semiology (1964)
- bashers — Plural form of basher.
8 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- ambusher — One who ambushes.
- asheboro — a town in central North Carolina.
- banisher — someone who or something which banishes
- barghest — (in the North of England, esp Yorkshire) a goblin that appears in the shape of a dog as an omen of death or other misfortune
- bathorse — a horse which carries a military officer's baggage; a military packhorse
9 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
10 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
11 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- abhorrences — Plural form of abhorrence.
- artsybashev — Mikhail [Russian myi-khuh-yeel] /Russian myɪ xʌˈyil/ (Show IPA), Artzybashev, Mikhail.
- artzybashev — Mikhail [myi-khuh-yeel] /myɪ xʌˈyil/ (Show IPA), 1878–1927, Russian writer.
- bachelorism — bachelorhood
12 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- ailurophobes — Plural form of ailurophobe.
- alhambresque — like the Alhambra, especially in richness of ornamentation
- alphabetiser — Non-Oxford British standard spelling of alphabetizer.
- antechambers — Plural form of antechamber.
- archibenthos — the ocean bottom between the littoral and abyssal zones: from depths of approximately 200 feet (60 meters) to 3300 feet (1000 meters).
13 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- aberdeenshire — a council area and historical county of N Scotland, on the North Sea: became part of Grampian Region in 1975 but reinstated as an independent unitary authority (with adjusted borders) in 1996: rises to the Grampian and Cairngorm Mountains in the SW: chiefly agricultural (esp sheep and stock raising). Administrative centre: Aberdeen. Pop: 229 330 (2003 est). Area 6319 sq km (2439 sq miles)
- apprehensible — capable of being comprehended or grasped mentally
- apprehensibly — In an apprehensive manner; cautiously.
- aschaffenburg — a city in Germany, on the River Main in Bavaria: seat of the Imperial Diet (1447); ceded to Bavaria in 1814. Pop: 68 607 (2003 est)
- baby's-breath — a tall Eurasian caryophyllaceous plant, Gypsophila paniculata, bearing small white or pink fragrant flowers
14 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
15 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- archaeobotanist — A person engaged in archaeobotany.
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
- autobiographies — Plural form of autobiography.
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
- brachistochrone — the curve between two points through which a body moves under the force of gravity in a shorter time than for any other curve; the path of quickest descent
16 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- broad-shouldered — having broad shoulders
17 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
18 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bats-in-the-belfry — a hairy Eurasian campanulaceous plant, Campanula trachelium, with bell-shaped blue-purple flowers
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- establishmentarian — Adhering to, advocating, or relating to the principle of an established church.
- irreproachableness — The quality or state of being irreproachable; integrity; innocence.
19 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
20 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
21 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
22 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
24 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
25 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
27 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
28 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with B, A, S, H, E, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1773 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, A, S, H, E, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.