7-letter words containing b, a, s, h, e, r
- -basher — -basher combines with nouns to form nouns referring to someone who is physically violent towards a particular type of person, or who is unfairly critical of a particular type of person.
- ashbery — John, born 1927, U.S. poet.
- bareish — Somewhat bare.
- barthes — Roland. 1915–80, French writer and critic, who applied structuralist theory to literature and popular culture: his books include Mythologies (1957) and Elements of Semiology (1964)
- bashers — Plural form of basher.
- bathers — a swimming costume
- bearish — On the stock market, if there is a bearish mood, prices are expected to fall. Compare bullish.
- breaths — the air inhaled and exhaled in respiration.
- earbash — to talk incessantly
- herbals — Plural form of herbal.
On this page, we collect all 7-letter words with B-A-S-H-E-R. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 7-letter word that contains in B-A-S-H-E-R to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles