Words containing a, c, u
3 letter words containing a, c, u
- auc — (indicating years numbered from the founding of Rome, taken as 753 bc) ab urbe condita or anno urbis conditae
4 letter words containing a, c, u
5 letter words containing a, c, u
6 letter words containing a, c, u
- abacus — An abacus is a frame used for counting. It has rods with sliding beads on them.
- abduce — to abduct
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
- abulic — a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
- acajou — a type of mahogany used by cabinet-makers in France
7 letter words containing a, c, u
- acaudal — having no tail
- acausal — having no cause.
- account — If you have an account with a bank or a similar organization, you have an arrangement to leave your money there and take some out when you need it.
- accrual — In finance, the accrual of something such as interest or investments is the adding together of interest or different investments over a period of time.
- accrued — to happen or result as a natural growth, addition, etc.
8 letter words containing a, c, u
9 letter words containing a, c, u
- abaciscus — a tessera.
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abundance — An abundance of something is a large quantity of it.
- acalculia — an inability to make simple mathematical calculations
10 letter words containing a, c, u
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- about-face — An about-face is a complete change of attitude or opinion.
- acarpelous — without carpels
- acausality — having no cause.
- accentuate — To accentuate something means to emphasize it or make it more noticeable.
11 letter words containing a, c, u
12 letter words containing a, c, u
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
- acciaccatura — a small grace note melodically adjacent to a principal note and played simultaneously with or immediately before it
13 letter words containing a, c, u
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
14 letter words containing a, c, u
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- agriculturally — the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
15 letter words containing a, c, u
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
16 letter words containing a, c, u
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing a, c, u
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- anti-intellectual — hostile to or opposed to intellectual persons or matters, ideas, activities, etc.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
18 letter words containing a, c, u
19 letter words containing a, c, u
20 letter words containing a, c, u
22 letter words containing a, c, u
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
23 letter words containing a, c, u
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing a, c, u
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 20429 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.