Words containing a, c, e, p
4 letter words containing a, c, e, p
5 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- apace — If something develops or continues apace, it is developing or continuing quickly.
- calpe — Rock of Gibraltar
- caped — wearing a cape
- capek — Karel (ˈkarɛl). 1890–1938, Czech dramatist and novelist; author of R.U.R. (1921), which introduced the word "robot", and (with his brother Josef) The Insect Play (1921)
- caper — Capers are the small green buds of caper plants. They are usually sold preserved in vinegar.
6 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- accept — If you accept something that you have been offered, you say yes to it or agree to take it.
- apache — a member of a North American Indian people, formerly nomadic and warlike, inhabiting the southwestern US and N Mexico
- apercu — outline
- apices — apex
- apiece — If people have a particular number of things apiece, they have that number each.
7 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- acaleph — any of the coelenterates of the former taxonomic group Acalephae, which included the jellyfishes
- aesopic — of, relating to, or characteristic of Aesop or his fables: a story that points an Aesopian moral.
- apaches — a Parisian gangster, rowdy, or ruffian.
- apercus — a hasty glance; a glimpse.
- aphetic — pertaining to or due to aphesis.
8 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- accepted — Accepted ideas are agreed by most people to be correct or reasonable.
- acceptee — a person who has been accepted, or has accepted a position
- accepter — a person or thing that accepts.
- acceptor — the person or organization on which a draft or bill of exchange is drawn after liability has been accepted, usually by signature
- acephate — a white solid compound, C 4 H 10 NO 3 PS, used as an insecticide against a wide range of plant pests, including aphids, budworms, and tent caterpillars.
9 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- acceptant — receiving willingly; receptive
- accepting — amenable; open: She was always more accepting of coaching suggestions than her teammates.
- acceptive — ready or willing to accept
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- acephalic — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct
10 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- acarpelous — without carpels
- acatalepsy — the state of being impossible to conceive or understand
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- acceptably — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptance — Acceptance of an offer or a proposal is the act of saying yes to it or agreeing to it.
11 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acataleptic — not able to be understood or conceived.
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
- acceptingly — in an accepting manner
12 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- acetophenone — a colorless liquid, C 8 H 8 O, having a sweet odor: used chiefly as a scent in the manufacture of perfume.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
13 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
14 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- adrenoreceptor — a receptor that binds with epinephrine, norepinephrine, or related compounds.
15 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- aix-en-provence — a city and spa in SE France: the medieval capital of Provence. Pop: 145 721 (2006)
16 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
18 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- campbell-bannerman — Sir Henry. 1836–1908, British statesman and leader of the Liberal Party (1899–1908); prime minister (1905–08), who granted self-government to the Transvaal and the Orange River Colony
- chloroacetophenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, C 8 H 7 ClO, used in solution as a tear gas. Abbreviation: CN.
19 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
20 letter words containing a, c, e, p
21 letter words containing a, c, e, p
22 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
23 letter words containing a, c, e, p
26 letter words containing a, c, e, p
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, E, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 14111 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, E, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.