Words containing a, c, d
3 letter words containing a, c, d
4 letter words containing a, c, d
- aced — a playing card or die marked with or having the value indicated by a single spot: He dealt me four aces in the first hand.
- acid — An acid is a chemical substance, usually a liquid, which contains hydrogen and can react with other substances to form salts. Some acids burn or dissolve other substances that they come into contact with.
- afdc — Aid to Families with Dependent Children
- cade — a juniper tree, Juniperus oxycedrus of the Mediterranean region, the wood of which yields an oily brown liquid (oil of cade) used to treat skin ailments
- cadi — a judge in a Muslim community
5 letter words containing a, c, d
6 letter words containing a, c, d
- abduce — to abduct
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
- acadia — the Atlantic Provinces of Canada
- acarid — any of the small arachnids of the order Acarina (or Acari), which includes the ticks and mites
- accede — If you accede to someone's request, you do what they ask.
7 letter words containing a, c, d
- abscind — to cut off
- abscond — If someone absconds from somewhere such as a prison, they escape from it or leave it without permission.
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
- academy — Academy is sometimes used in the names of schools and colleges, especially those specializing in particular subjects or skills, or private high schools in the United States.
- acadian — denoting or relating to Acadia or its inhabitants
8 letter words containing a, c, d
9 letter words containing a, c, d
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- abondance — (card games) Alternative form of abundance.
10 letter words containing a, c, d
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- absconding — running away, esp from an open prison or to avoid prosecution or punishment
- abstracted — Someone who is abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
11 letter words containing a, c, d
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
- abscondence — secret concealment or seclusion, or the action of absconding
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
12 letter words containing a, c, d
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accidentally — happening by chance or accident; not planned; unexpected: an accidental meeting.
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
13 letter words containing a, c, d
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
14 letter words containing a, c, d
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
15 letter words containing a, c, d
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing a, c, d
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing a, c, d
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
18 letter words containing a, c, d
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
19 letter words containing a, c, d
20 letter words containing a, c, d
21 letter words containing a, c, d
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing a, c, d
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
23 letter words containing a, c, d
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with A, C, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 19984 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, C, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.