Words containing a, b, c
3 letter words containing a, b, c
4 letter words containing a, b, c
- abac — (mathematics) A nomogram.
- aocb — any other competent business
- bach — a term of friendly address: used esp after a person's name
- back — If you move back, you move in the opposite direction to the one in which you are facing or in which you were moving before.
- bacs — Bankers' Automated Clearing System; a method of making payments direct to a creditor's bank without using a cheque
5 letter words containing a, b, c
- abaca — a Philippine plant, Musa textilis, related to the banana: family Musaceae. Its leafstalks are the source of Manila hemp
- abaci — a device for making arithmetic calculations, consisting of a frame set with rods on which balls or beads are moved.
- aback — towards the back; backwards
- abaco — two islands (Great Abaco and Little Abaco) in the N Bahamas. 776 sq. mi. (2010 sq. km).
- abc's — The ABC's of a subject or activity are the parts of it that you have to learn first because they are the most important and basic.
6 letter words containing a, b, c
- abacus — An abacus is a frame used for counting. It has rods with sliding beads on them.
- abbacy — the office, term of office, or jurisdiction of an abbot or abbess
- abduce — to abduct
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
- abject — You use abject to emphasize that a situation or quality is extremely bad.
7 letter words containing a, b, c
8 letter words containing a, b, c
9 letter words containing a, b, c
- abaciscus — Architecture. a small abacus.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
10 letter words containing a, b, c
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
11 letter words containing a, b, c
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abiological — not involving living organisms
12 letter words containing a, b, c
13 letter words containing a, b, c
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
14 letter words containing a, b, c
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
15 letter words containing a, b, c
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
16 letter words containing a, b, c
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
17 letter words containing a, b, c
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
18 letter words containing a, b, c
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
19 letter words containing a, b, c
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing a, b, c
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12541 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.