Words starting with wad
3 letter words starting with wad
4 letter words starting with wad
- wada — World Anti-Doping Agency: an independent agency working towards eradicating the improper use of drugs in sport
- wadd — (mineral) Alternative form of wad.
- wade — to walk in water, when partially immersed: He wasn't swimming, he was wading.
- wadi — the channel of a watercourse that is dry except during periods of rainfall.
- wads — Plural form of wad.
5 letter words starting with wad
- wadai — a former independent sultanate of the Sudan, in N central Africa: now part of the Republic of Chad.
- wadds — Plural form of wadd.
- waddy — a heavy wooden war club of the Australian Aborigines.
- waded — to walk in water, when partially immersed: He wasn't swimming, he was wading.
- wader — a person or thing that wades.
6 letter words starting with wad
- wadded — a small mass, lump, or ball of anything: a wad of paper; a wad of tobacco.
- wadder — a small mass, lump, or ball of anything: a wad of paper; a wad of tobacco.
- waddie — Cowboy Slang, Western U.S.. a cowboy.
- waddle — to walk with short steps, swaying or rocking from side to side, as a duck.
- waders — a person or thing that wades.
7 letter words starting with wad
- wadable — that can be waded: a wadable stream.
- waddied — Simple past tense and past participle of waddy.
- waddies — Plural form of waddy.
- wadding — a small mass, lump, or ball of anything: a wad of paper; a wad of tobacco.
- waddled — to walk with short steps, swaying or rocking from side to side, as a duck.
8 letter words starting with wad
9 letter words starting with wad
- waddenzee — a shallow inlet of the North Sea between the N coast of the Netherlands and the West Frisian Islands: outer section of the former Zuider Zee. About 3861 sq. mi. (10,000 sq. km).
- wadsetter — a person who takes out a mortgage
- wadsworth — a city in N Ohio.
- waddesdon manor — a mansion near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire: built (1880–89) in the French style for the Rothschild family: noted for its furnishings and collections of porcelain and paintings
10 letter words starting with wad
- waddington — Mount, a mountain in SW British Columbia, Canada: highest peak of the Coast Mountains. 13,104 feet (3994 meters).
- wade-giles (system) — a system for transliterating Chinese ideograms into the Latin alphabet, in wide use esp. before Pinyin was adopted by the People's Republic of China in 1979
- wade-giles system — a system of Romanization of Chinese, devised by Sir Thomas Francis Wade (1818–95) and adapted by Herbert Allen Giles (1845–1935), widely used in representing Chinese words and names in English, especially before the adoption of pinyin.
On this page, we collect all words starting with WAD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 45 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with WAD. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.