Words starting with theoddsa
Maybe these words will be useful:
- theodicies — plural of theodicy.
- theodicy — a vindication of the divine attributes, particularly holiness and justice, in establishing or allowing the existence of physical and moral evil.
- theodolite — Surveying. a precision instrument having a telescopic sight for establishing horizontal and sometimes vertical angles. Compare transit (def 6).
- theodora — a.d. 508–548, Byzantine empress: consort of Justinian I.
- theodorakis — Mikis (ˈmikis). born 1925, Greek composer, who wrote the music for the films Zorba the Greek (1965) and Serpico (1973): imprisoned (1967–70) for his opposition to the Greek military government
- theodore — pope a.d. 897.
- theodore bilbo — Theodore Gilmore [gil-mawr,, -mohr] /ˈgɪl mɔr,, -moʊr/ (Show IPA), 1877–1947, U.S. Southern populist politician: senator 1935–47.
- theodore gericault — (Jean Louis André) Théodore [zhahn lwee ahn-drey tey-aw-dawr] /ʒɑ̃ lwi ɑ̃ˈdreɪ teɪ ɔˈdɔr/ (Show IPA), 1791–1824, French painter.
- theodore i — died a.d. 649, pope 642–649.
- theodore ii — pope a.d. 897.