Words starting with operalove
Maybe these words will be useful:
- operational database — (database) A database containing up-to-date, modifiable data, in contrast to a decision support database.
- operational requirements — (programming) Qualitative and quantitative parameters that specify the desired capabilities of a system and serve as a basis for determining the operational effectiveness and suitability of a system prior to deployment.
- operational semantics — (theory) A set of rules specifying how the state of an actual or hypothetical computer changes while executing a program. The overall state is typically divided into a number of components, e.g. stack, heap, registers etc. Each rule specifies certain preconditions on the contents of some components and their new contents after the application of the rule. It is similar in spirit to the notion of a Turing machine, in which actions are precisely described in a mathematical way. Compuare axiomatic semantics, denotational semantics.
- operational test and evaluation — (testing) (OT&E) Formal testing conducted prior to deployment to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability of the system with respect to its mission.
- operational testing — (testing) A US DoD term for testing performed by the end-user on software in its normal operating environment.
- operations support technician — (job) A person who analyses and supports computer operations by controlling production applications, monitoring system resources and response time and providing first-line support for operational problems.
- operator overloading — overloading
- opera company — a company that puts on productions of operas
- opera singer — a professional singer of opera