Words starting with laserena
Maybe these words will be useful:
- lasered — Simple past tense and past participle of laser.
- laser disc — video, audio format: optical disc
- laser light — light which is generated by a laser
- laser machining — Laser machining is a process in which material is removed from a surface using light from a laser.
- laser proof — a print proof of an element of a page printed out on a laser printer, so as to give an almost accurate preview of the final printout
- laser show — a display of coloured laser lights for entertainment purposes, often accompanying a music concert, etc
- laser weapon — weapons which make use of lasers or lasers used as weapons
- laser-guidance — a technique of guiding a missile, etc, using a laser beam
- laser-guided — (of a missile, etc) guided with the use of a laser beam
- laserdisc player — a device that plays laserdiscs