Words starting with iatrics
Maybe these words will be useful:
- iatric — of or relating to a physician or medicine; medical.
- iatrical — of or relating to a physician or medicine; medical.
- iatrogenesis — (medicine) Any adverse effect (or complication) resulting from medical treatment.
- iatrogenically — In an iatrogenic manner.
- iatrology — Medical science.
- iatro- — medicine, medical, medicinal
- iatrochemistry — (in the 16th and 17th centuries) the study of chemistry in relation to the physiology, pathology, and treatment of disease.
- iatrogenic — (of a medical disorder) caused by the diagnosis, manner, or treatment of a physician.
- iatrochemical — relating to iatrochemistry or iatrochemists