Words starting with fe
3 letter words starting with fe
4 letter words starting with fe
- feal — Archaic. faithful; loyal.
- fear — a river in SE North Carolina. 202 miles (325 km) long.
- feat — a noteworthy or extraordinary act or achievement, usually displaying boldness, skill, etc.: Arranging the treaty was a diplomatic feat.
- feb. — Feb. is a written abbreviation for February.
- fec. — fecit
5 letter words starting with fe
6 letter words starting with fe
- feague — To decorate or improve in appearance through artificial means.
- fealed — Simple past tense and past participle of feal.
- fealty — History/Historical. fidelity to a lord. the obligation or the engagement to be faithful to a lord, usually sworn to by a vassal.
- feared — afraid; afeard.
- fearer — One who fears.
7 letter words starting with fe
8 letter words starting with fe
9 letter words starting with fe
- fearefull — Obsolete form of fearful.
- fearfully — causing or apt to cause fear; frightening: a fearful apparition.
- feathered — clothed, covered, or provided with feathers, as a bird or an arrow.
- featherly — (obsolete) Like feathers.
- featuring — a prominent or conspicuous part or characteristic: Tall buildings were a new feature on the skyline.
10 letter words starting with fe
11 letter words starting with fe
- fear-naught — a stout woolen cloth for overcoats.
- fearfulness — causing or apt to cause fear; frightening: a fearful apparition.
- feasibility — capable of being done, effected, or accomplished: a feasible plan.
- feather-bed — a mattress or a bed cover, as a quilt, stuffed with soft feathers.
- feather-cut — a woman's hair style in which the hair is cut in short and uneven lengths and formed into small curls with featherlike tips.
12 letter words starting with fe
13 letter words starting with fe
14 letter words starting with fe
- feather-legged — cowardly.
- feather-veined — (of a leaf) having a series of veins branching from each side of the midrib toward the margin; pinnately veined.
- featherbedding — the practice of requiring an employer to hire unnecessary employees, to assign unnecessary work, or to limit production according to a union rule or safety statute: Featherbedding forced the railroads to employ firemen on diesel locomotives.
- featherbrained — Alternative spelling of feather-brained.
- featherweights — Plural form of featherweight.
15 letter words starting with fe
- feast-or-famine — characterized by alternating, extremely high and low degrees of prosperity, success, volume of business, etc.: artists who lead a feast-or-famine life.
- featherstitched — Simple past tense and past participle of featherstitch.
- fee-for-service — pertaining to the charging of fees for specific services rendered in health care, as distinguished from participating in a prepaid medical practice: fee-for-service medicine.
- feelinglessness — Lack of feeling or emotion.
- ferrihemoglobin — methemoglobin.
16 letter words starting with fe
- feeblemindedness — Quality of being feeble-minded; weak intellect.
17 letter words starting with fe
- female-chauvinist — a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
19 letter words starting with fe
- february-revolution — Also called February Revolution. the uprising in Russia in March, 1917 (February Old Style), in which the Czarist government collapsed and a provisional government was established.
20 letter words starting with fe
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
On this page, we collect all words starting with FE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1302 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.