Words starting with fairlyt
Maybe these words will be useful:
- fairly-traded — bought from the producer at a guaranteed price
- fairly — in a fair manner; justly or honestly; impartially.
- fairlead — a pulley, thimble, etc., used to guide a rope forming part of the rigging of a ship, crane, etc., in such a way as to prevent chafing.
- fair do's — equal shares or treatment
- fair go! — come off it!; I don't believe it!
- fair trade — legal or ethical commerce
- fair-lead — a pulley block, metal ring, etc. used to guide a line and cause it to run easily without chafing
- fair-sized — quite big
- fair-skinned — having pale skin; pale-complexioned
- fair-trade price — the price set for a commodity by the Fairtrade Foundation