Words starting with complementsen
Maybe these words will be useful:
- complements — Plural form of complement.
- complementary metal oxide semiconductor — (integrated circuit) (CMOS) A semiconductor fabrication technology using a combination of n- and p-doped semiconductor material to achieve low power dissipation. Any path through a gate through which current can flow includes both n and p type transistors. Only one type is turned on in any stable state so there is no static power dissipation and current only flows when a gate switches in order to charge the parasitic capacitance.
- complementary nondeterministic polynomial — (complexity) (Co-NP) The set (or property) of problems with a yes/no answer where the complementary no/yes problem takes nondeterministic polynomial time (NP). For example, "Is n prime" is Co-NP and "Is n not prime" is NP, since it is only necessary to find one factor to prove that n is not prime whereas to prove that it is prime all possible factors must be eliminated.
- complementarianism — The doctrine that genders in a society should have complementary roles.
- complementarily — In a complementary manner.
- complementarities — Plural form of complementarity.
- complementizers — Plural form of complementizer.
- complement — If one thing complements another, it goes well with the other thing and makes its good qualities more noticeable.
- complement clause — a subordinate clause that functions as the subject, direct object, or prepositional object of a verb, as that you like it in I'm surprised that you like it.